2024 Presidential Election | 43 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 91K
  • Politics 

Search/replace Biden/Harris political efforts continue to be as lame as it sounds.

Given how disconnected from reality so many Trumpers are, and how crazy and unethical Trump and many of his minions are, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump & Company just decides to pretend that they're running against Biden instead of Harris and just continues with that charade until Election Day. If Fox signs on they can probably convince much of their cult that Biden is still running for president. "Look at how scared and senile Joe is - he sent Vice President Kamabla to debate Trump instead of showing up himself! What a coward!"

Does Trump have PTSD?

“… Republican donors and Trump campaign officials are struggling to understand why Trump seems to be sabotaging his own candidacy. One theory, according to sources, is that Trump has been experiencing trauma from his near-death experience following the assassination attempt at the rally last month in Butler, Pennsylvania.

He’s been watching that seven-second clip of how close he was to getting shot right in the head—over and over and over again,” the Republican close to the campaign said. “He may actually legit have PTSD.

A campaign official confirmed that the shooting continues to weigh on Trump. “He’s been through a lot,” the official said. (The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment.)

… Another theory is that Trump can’t let go of the fact that Biden dropped out. “They cheated by swapping Biden,” Trump has told people, according to a person who recently spent time with the Republican presidential nominee.

The Trump campaign believed that Harris’s honeymoon would fade, but instead, the opposite has happened: Her momentum is surging. Trump’s advisers have implored him to launch policy attacks on Harris instead of using juvenile nicknames like Laffin Kamala and Kamabla. Longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone is among those who want Trump to change tactics. “I do think it’s counterproductive to call her stupid,” he told me.

Trump has rejected his team’s advice. According to the Republican close to the campaign, Trump tells his advisers: “I know what I’m doing.” …”

Scaramucci was on Kara Swisher’s podcast and his theory is Trump doesn’t care if he wins, he just doesn’t want to go to jail.

I hope he does fire them -- Kamabla/conspiracy/turning Black isn't their strategy and Vance was not their preferred VP pick by most accounts.

Lolololol at the Lincoln Project's new ad, aimed squarely at an audience of one. Such great work. They are absolutely mindfucking him.

One of the problems I have with the Lincoln P is that while they make these great videos, who sees them and do they actually make any kind of difference? They are playing to one crowd, mostly political junkies who need no swaying. Lots of money spent. Make one or 2 good ads and spend money airing them to the public via tv/streaming services. The only time I see one is on the old board and here.

One of the problems I have with the Lincoln P is that while they make these great videos, who sees them and do they actually make any kind of difference? They are playing to one crowd, mostly political junkies who need no swaying. Lots of money spent. Make one or 2 good ads and spend money airing them to the public via tv/streaming services. The only time I see one is on the old board and here.
I think they are accomplishing their singular goal of making Trump even more unhinged, leading to even crazier outbursts, leading to more and more normal people to recoil.

While I enjoy them trolling Trump, not a big fan of theirs, especially after the report that showed that they've just put like 90% of the donations into their own pockets.

The ad that CFord just linked to is targeted at an audience of ONE - Donald Trump. They’re mocking and baiting him.

They want him to continue with his dystopian, depressing, and downer of a stump speech.

These are the people who are truly lost. There's no saving them.
yeah, that guy's taking target practice at watermelons and swinging on monkey bars out in the woods somewhere. Just tell him when they can start using the guns.

Back