2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 90K
  • Politics 
My daughter is 2. Doubt she’s worried about which politician I vote for. Just like I have no clue who my parents voted for when I was 2. She’s more concerned with watching Paw Patrol.
She will want control of her body one day. She will read about the vile man that Donald Trump has been to women some day soon…she will know(unless you lie) that her dad supports a rapist who said “grab em by..” and creeping on young pageant girls…assuming we don’t know more about epstein.

She will know that her dad supported that guy for POTUS and I seriously doubt she’ll have the pride that Gus has for his dad.

She will want control of her body one day. She will read about the vile man that Donald Trump has been to women some day soon…she will know(unless you lie) that her dad supports a rapist who said “grab em by..” and creeping on young pageant girls…assuming we don’t know more about epstein.

She will know that her dad supported that guy for POTUS and I seriously doubt she’ll have the pride that Gus has for his dad.
Ha. Thanks for the advice but rest assured: every ballot I cast, I cast it with my kids’ future in mind and the goal of trying to make our country/state/community as prosperous as possible.

Who is Gus?

Ha. Thanks for the advice but rest assured: every ballot I cast, I cast it with my kids’ future in mind and the goal of trying to make our country/state/community as prosperous as possible.

Who is Gus?
Translation: “If my daughter gets raped in middle school, I’m one of the ones that will have enough resources to get her to Virginia where she can have an abortion. And it’s only because I voted for Trumps economy that we had enough cash and low gas prices to get her there.”

Translation: “If my daughter gets raped in middle school, I’m one of the ones that will have enough resources to get her to Virginia where she can have an abortion. And it’s only because I voted for Trumps economy that we had enough cash and low gas prices to get her there.”
Totally man. If Trump wins the election, raped middle schoolers 12 years from now will be forced to carry the baby to term. Seems very likely.

Ooweee... yuck. I just clicked on the "you are ignoring content from this member, show ignored content" and unfortunately read some of Heelyeah2012's crapola. I'm not sure I can take a long enough shower to wash that crap off... yuck. Now I remember why I implemented the ignore button to begin with...

Ooweee... yuck. I just clicked on the "you are ignoring content from this member, show ignored content" and unfortunately read some of Heelyeah2012's crapola. I'm not sure I can take a long enough shower to wash that crap off... yuck. Now I remember why I implemented the ignore button to begin with...
Glad you survived that traumatic experience of reading a few posts on the internet from an opposing viewpoint. Hit that ignore button and hurry back to the echo chamber!

I love your enthusiasm but let's not take a victory lap just yet. The past few weeks have been great but we've still got to get past the finish line...
Oh absolutely, no doubt. We still have to put in the work every day, we can’t get complacent, and we have to get out the vote. No doubt about that at all. But in every possible, imaginable way I would much, much, much, much rather be in the Democrats’ position right now than the Republicans’, which is essentially a complete 180° turn from how it felt just over four weeks ago.

IMG_2471.jpeg
“What gives her the right to run for president”???

IMG_2472.jpeg

I think he doesn’t quite understand the intended nuance of discussions about the Harris campaign framing it with Trump as the “incumbent” — it is not to fool people that he has been POTUS the last four years.

IMG_2471.jpeg
“What gives her the right to run for president”???

IMG_2472.jpeg

I think he doesn’t quite understand the intended nuance of discussions about the Harris campaign framing it with Trump as the “incumbent” — it is not to fool people that he has been POTUS the last four years.

He's got dementia so of course he doesn't get it

DEMENTIA DON

Oh yeah? Just to be safe I’ll go pick her up this awesome new book from the local children’s library. Way more appropriate for kids than woke Paw Patrol!

IMG_2422.jpeg
Its a good thing you're not trying to find these horrible books because our GOP overlords are doing the good work of banning them so they don't pollute our next generation -- am I right? Or am I just in an echo chamber because I agree with so many people that we shouldn't be banning classic literature?

1724509931464.png1724509891821.png1724509917993.png1724509956042.png1724509990960.png1724510151242.png

Well if the Democrats would just nominate Trump, these folks would be more than happy to get on board....

Yeah, I don't know why people say that. I'll never vote for a Democratic candidate except for maybe local races as long as their party platform is what it is now. I also won't vote for Trump. I'm going to write in Nikki Haley. Then I'll vote Straight Republican all the way down, except for Governor, in which I'll write in Pat McCrory. Under no circumstances will I vote for Mark Robinson, just not a serious person.

Yeah, I don't know why people say that. I'll never vote for a Democratic candidate except for maybe local races as long as their party platform is what it is now. I also won't vote for Trump. I'm going to write in Nikki Haley. Then I'll vote Straight Republican all the way down, except for Governor, in which I'll write in Pat McCrory. Under no circumstances will I vote for Mark Robinson, just not a serious person.
What about Michelle Morrow?

So let me see if I understand...

You are not going to vote for the leader of your party, Donald Trump , but you are going to vote a straight ticket for all of the candidates who support Donald Trump.

You are not going to vote for the leader of the NC GQP,Mark Robinson, but you are going to vote a straight ticket for all of the candidates who support Mark Robinson.

Have you considered just staying at home and not clogging the line of those voters who are serious about casting their votes ?

The people you are voting for are like trump and Robinson.

Back