2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
But Bash is someone Trump has recently cited several times for being “fair” to him in the debate with Biden.

SS is a tough topic. For many it is all they have, and we have all paid in our entire lives with the promise of getting something back to ensure that we are not desolate in retirement.

I'm ok with adjustments. Remove the cap, means test, even reduce benefits. But if benefits are reduced that should be phased in so that people can adjust.

OH NO!! This is a game changer. LMFAO - they are focused on cigarettes? In 2024??
They shouldn't ban cigarettes. It's personal choice. If one is stupid enough to smoke with all of the information available regarding the possible outcomes.

SS is a tough topic. For many it is all they have, and we have all paid in our entire lives with the promise of getting something back to ensure that we are not desolate in retirement.

I'm ok with adjustments. Remove the cap, means test, even reduce benefits. But if benefits are reduced that should be phased in so that people can adjust.
I am not against protecting SS. I am against people dependent on SS trying to get rid of everyone else's safety nets.

It's so weird to me to see all of the former GOP talking heads supporting Harris.. Like I see them and I still have anger from a decade ago and then here they are being team Harris... Right now is Tara Setmayer

Back