2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 90K
  • Politics 
Heelscape is a sad weird dude that came out to try and espouse the dumb ass Trump/Fox News crap to a crowd that can actually read and write. He's frustrated that his ignorance doesn't hunt well amongst more enlightened game. Alas I'm afraid he's destined for the "super ignore" function in spite of his entertainment value.
Haha that’s awesome. I love that you used the term “weird”, made it even better.

Please prove any proof of Trumps master plan.

And this still doesn’t answer why you’d cut one of the 2 main parties out of the negotiation. Doing so obviously pisses that party off and makes them far more likely to retaliate—which they did. Leading to 13 dead Americans.

Your godking has blood on his hands, no matter how much you try to excuse him.
You tell me why we left from Kabul intl and then I will actually take the time to reply to your post. Until then, nothing else matters. DON’T LEAVE FROM AN INTL AIRPORT WHEN YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST SECURED AIR BASE IN THE REGION!

You tell me why we left from Kabul intl and then I will actually take the time to reply to your post. Until then, nothing else matters. DON’T LEAVE FROM AN INTL AIRPORT WHEN YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST SECURED AIR BASE IN THE REGION!
So you have zero proof that Trump had any plan. And you have zero explanation for leaving the Taliban out of the negotiations.

Fuck off.

You’re the one making the claim, dick. It’s on you to provide evidence for claim.
Whatever, Richard. If you don’t know that then you obviously have not been watching for the last 4 years and are just reading MSNBC. I pay attention to the details.
You’re the one making the claim, dick. It’s on you to provide evidence for your claim.
why did we leave from and INTL airport? I mean, even I, as a dumbass dick (as others here have called me) would know that is stupid.

Why did we do that? Why did Joe and Kamala decide on that? They made that decision. Why? Tell me that and I will go to google and dig up what trump said about leaving from Bagram…

I am starting to think that if Snoop doesn’t ban me, or the new version of Snoop, whoever that is, doesn’t ban me, that you all probably need me here. Obviously you are only seeing 50% of the news.

Whatever, Richard. If you don’t know that then you obviously have not been watching for the last 4 years and are just reading MSNBC. I pay attention to the details.

why did we leave from and INTL airport? I mean, even I, as a dumbass dick (as others here have called me) would know that is stupid.

Why did we do that? Why did Joe and Kamala decide on that? They made that decision. Why? Tell me that and I will go to google and dig up what trump said about leaving from Bagram…
So…nothing

Cool. Thanks for confirming your status as dumbass/troll.

4 presidential administrations fucked up in Afghanistan. VP Biden was right that we should have made a greater effort to leave during the Obama administration, however President Biden handled the disengagement poorly.

That said - PC warriors talking about International Airports wagging their fingers at generals and others on the ground is a bit much.

4 presidential administrations fucked up in Afghanistan. VP Biden was right that we should have made a greater effort to leave during the Obama administration, however President Biden handled the disengagement poorly.

That said - PC warriors talking about International Airports wagging their fingers at generals and others on the ground is a bit much.
Thanks for the response. I disagree on the departure plan. It not only sucked. It was plainly an incompetent plan.

Back