2024 Presidential Election | 45 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 

I’m a lifelong Atlanta Braves diehard so I can say this. The GOP strikes out swinging at more balls in the dirt than Andruw Jones on his worst attempts at the plate.

The energy and unity among Democrats since Biden made his decision has really blown me away - I haven't seen the Democrats this United and energized since 2008

AMEN . . !

It's an electric atmosphere in Philly right now, Shapiro is pumping this crowd up . . !

I mean, Republicans are still going to go after Harris. It just might not stick as much as the attacks on Biden did, since anyone with two eyes and a functioning mind could see that Biden wasn’t capable of doing the job.
For all the talk about Biden not being up to the job, I have heard nary a word from you about how Trump is equally inept. Simply because he can shout doesn't make him in any way lucid. He better duck Kamala Harris in the debate or he will be made to look absolutely ridiculous. IMHO, that is why he ran to Fox. He knows that Harris won't go there, and then he can try to claim the high ground that he was willing to debate, but Harris ducked him. Unfortunately, about 42% of the population will believe that.

It’s mind boggling that anyone…even a Republican who isn’t a hardcore MAGA…could look at that and say this is a man with the mental stability to be President. Screw policies and political leanings, and put that on hold for 4 years. This man is better served in a mental health facility than the White House.

I mean, Republicans are still going to go after Harris. It just might not stick as much as the attacks on Biden did, since anyone with two eyes and a functioning mind could see that Biden wasn’t capable of doing the job.
And while it's obvious that you think Trump is capable of doing the job, do you think he actually would? And what I mean by that is, do you honestly trust him to act in the best interest of the country?

I do not.

I'd be curious to know why (if?) you think he would (and if that even matters to you).

Back