2024 Presidential Election | 47 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 88K
  • Politics 

I read earlier that USSS asked him to quit, it is stretching them too thin.

I’ll cease and desist in the embed code — force of habit.

I’ll cease and desist in the embed code — force of habit.
I'll edit it out but yeah, not necessary anymore. And also, sorry for the transition difficulties!

oakland athletics pat on the back GIF by MLB

I almost started a will Trump replace Vance thread but Trump simply never admits he is wrong, so he’ll figure out a way to double-down instead.

Still, some interesting people taking interest in Vance being a dud.

I almost started a will Trump replace Vance thread but Trump simply never admits he is wrong, so he’ll figure out a way to double-down instead.

Still, some interesting people taking interest in Vance being a dud.

His beard?

Sad War GIF by TRT

I was trying to post a tweet but it didn't seem to be formatted correctly. Do you just copy and paste the link?

Meanwhile, far right dirt bags are upset that Vance has a “brown” daughter of (legal) immigrant wife. Which, of course they are, but still.

Now how do I post a gif?
Couple different options. If on mobile, there's three little dots next to the landscape picture icon, click the dots and it'll bring up more options and you should see the word GIF. Can search from there.

You can also click the landscape picture icon and then the chain link url button and paste in the URL of the gif if you have one.

There's even more options but let's not confuse everyone right off the bat haha.

Back