2024 Presidential Election | 47 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 88K
  • Politics 

I remember in the wake of 9/11, George Will opined that it was a bad idea to arm pilots of commercial aircraft. He quickly retreated from his betrayal of conservative orthodoxy. We'll see if he retreats from this bit of heresy as quickly as he did from his prior apostasy.

Trump attacking mail-in voting and promoting voting fraud claims ahead of election :

[Trump appointed the postmaster general]

IMG_2830.jpeg
He is also still going hard on immigration but putting that in the crazy/immigration thread.

IMG_2827.jpeg

IMG_2829.jpegCombining his anti-immigrant and voter fraud rhetoric — the weave??!?!

Great Replacement Theory

Trump attacking mail-in voting and promoting voting fraud claims ahead of election :

[Trump appointed the postmaster general]

IMG_2830.jpeg
He is also still going hard on immigration but putting that in the crazy/immigration thread.

IMG_2827.jpeg

He’s just so undisciplined. His campaign has been working hard to get Pubs to vote by mail because they know how much it hurt them in 2020. But Trump just can’t resist hanging on to this conspiracy theory. He may get away with it because his supporters are just that crazy, but I’m not sure we’ve ever seen a presidential candidate more determined to repeatedly kick himself in the nuts.

One big difference in Hilary running vs Kamala, I'm seeing, is Hilary made the woman president thing a cornerstone of her message. It's an afterthought for Harris (in messaging)

In addition the Clinton campaign did the "I'm with her" stuff versus "she's with us"

Trump may think that Truth Social is the “true voice of America” but he just got back on Twitter to press his anti-immigration threats:

IMG_2831.jpeg

That one is very surprising. Wow.

OK, not exactly an endorsement so much as a cy of anguish and hope she will be so bad conservatives like him will be swept back to power in 2028.
As I mentioned in another thread, our friends like Krafty should take this approach if they really want their old party back. Writing in other candidates or not voting at all has much less impact than voting for the other party.

Back