Bringing over your post count from IC...

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 32
  • Views: 401
My vote is "pass." The whole point of this wonderful new board - thanks again RockChalk - is to do a reset/to start over fresh. Not vehemently opposed, but let's all start anew and leave that ish behind. Those of us who have been around for a while already know each other and how long we've been here, and it may make others who are newer feel more welcomed. As several have said, poast count is meaningless anyway (unless you're kik84).

My vote is "pass." The whole point of this wonderful new board - thanks again RockChalk - is to do a reset/to start over fresh. Not vehemently opposed, but let's all start anew and leave that ish behind. Those of us who have been around for a while know each other, and it may make others who are newer feel more welcomed. As several have said, it's meaningless (unless you're kik84).
and it may make others who are newer feel more welcomed.
This is a great point

I’d say don’t worry about it.

I can easily see myself ditching IC all together if this place can provide spots for sports conversation in particular UNC basketball.

I’d say don’t worry about it.

I can easily see myself ditching IC all together if this place can provide spots for sports conversation in particular UNC basketball.
It would be nice to have game threads that actually discuss the game and don’t descend into chaos.

Would be fun to hear him and super argue about something
Sandi isn’t going to argue. He just provokes and mocks. Sort of like realbluegrass on steroids. I never understood why they upset people so much.

It would be nice to have game threads that actually discuss the game and don’t descend into chaos.
Oh no I like game threads where folks denegrade 19 year old players, then call them lazy

Lurkers with only 2 poasts but over 22 years on the board be like: “whatever, I ain’t poasting anything anyway, much less starting a thread. Just don’t call me out for my poasts per year average!”

Where's Sandi?
Dinosaur Pathologies GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Back