Cat Watch 2024

I don't have a cat. I thought it was because I never owned a cat, but what if it's actually that I had a cat and it was taken by an illegal alien to be eaten?

How would i know?

And am I entitled to restitution?

I don't have a cat. I thought it was because I never owned a cat, but what if it's actually that I had a cat and it was taken by an illegal alien to be eaten?

How would i know?

And am I entitled to restitution?
The good news is that after the illegal alien eats your cat, they will go to prison and be forced to have a sex change.

My cat is safe, but I keep him indoors specifically to avoid him being eaten by immigrants.
You know, coyotes have migrated to NC over the last 2 decades (biggest reason stray animals are taken). Maybe that's what they meant. Coyote in french is....damn. Coyote.

Don't mind them killing the rats but they do a huge amount of damage to native wildlife, especially birds. They made sense in an agrarian society but they are primarily pets now and should be contained and treated as such. I'd damned sure rather see a goldfinch that a feral cat.

My two dogs don't believe it, so they don't seem very worried. I suppose they are smarter than the average MAGAT. But I kinda knew that already.

I don't have cats, but I caught my Haitian neighbor dribbling ti-malice on our shih-tzu, so....

Don't mind them killing the rats but they do a huge amount of damage to native wildlife, especially birds. They made sense in an agrarian society but they are primarily pets now and should be contained and treated as such. I'd damned sure rather see a goldfinch that a feral cat.
They basically stay in my back yard and woods behind it. They abr killed in think 11 copperheads, bunch of voles, mice, lizards but fur some reason spare toads. I am unaware of any problems they cause.

Not a fanatic about this but these people make a decent case.

2.4 billion birds

Cats #1 Threat to BirdsIn the United States alone, outdoor cats kill approximately 2.4 billion birds every year. Although this number may seem unbelievable, it represents the combined impact of tens of millions of outdoor cats. Each outdoor cat plays a part.

American Bird Conservancy

In all seriousness, who calls their senator when their pet is missing?

Most people go straight to social media to ask the neighbors, or they call animal control.

I guess if you saw someone take the pet, you might call the police.

But I cannot think of a situation where I would call my senator's office.

You know JD, it's weird to make up stories like this.

Back