• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 322
  • Views: 5K
  • Politics 

nycfan

Curator/Moderator
ZZL Supporter
GOP tried to rein this in among elected members today but they won’t be able to stop it … they can only hope to contain it.

Last edited:
They're gonna have some issues navigating this race (no pun intended)...

I hope these racist mfers can’t help themselves and keep on keeping on. Let those black communities in Atlanta, Philly, Detroit, Milwaukee know how you really feel.

Should I know what Hawk Tuah is? I mean, I get it is not intended as a compliment but not sure I want to see what happens if I Google it …

Should I know what Hawk Tuah is? I mean, I get it is not intended as a compliment but not sure I want to see what happens if I Google it …
Charming young lady who said something wildly inappropriate in a playful way that titillated a lot of men specifically, and went viral and turned her life upside down I’m sure. Google safety scale rating of 2 on a scale of 1 to 10 (there’s a hell of a lot worse out there, IOW).

Donald Trump was their angry overcorrection to Barack Obama. Imagine how awful the next iteration will be if Kamala wins. They may end up running Sauron.
Probably deserves it’s own thread, but they need to start planning the logistics and security for Jan 6th 2025 now. If Kamala wins the will try to test her early and often starting Jan 6th. Can’t afford to show any weakness. It will be imperative to be prepared to nip in the bud the very first signs of violence.

Back