DEI and Misogynistic & Foreign/Other Political Attacks on Harris

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 322
  • Views: 5K
  • Politics 
I just don’t see how this is a winning strategy for the Right. All it’s going to do is alienate anyone who isn’t a straight white male.

I do worry about misogyny and Harris. In Georgia, in the very same race/ballot, the black man Warnock got thousands of more votes than the black woman Stacy Abrams. There are black men who will not vote for a black woman. I know a never Trumper Pub who his own family thinks is a mysogynist who voted for Biden but he now will not vote for Harris. He will not vote for Trump either, and will only vote down ballot.

The flip side of this, I hope some women and young people will now be motivated to vote for Harris that would otherwise not voted. It will be tight and the Dems are gambling on Harris.

Hillary faced some of the same issues but still won the popular vote. Harris doesn't have the same decades long drumbeat of negatives that Hillary had, and still may have a shot in November.

OMG! 😱 “ a COLORED sorority!” (Emphasis his)

Good Lord. Not sure how he comes up with what innocent thing he meant to say there.

Andy Cohen Wtf GIF by loveconnectionfox

Neither Vance or Trump have the resume for their roles…and only got consideration for their gender/race. Just sayin.

if you were to make the resumes of both Harris and the Secret Service leader nameless, they would certainly qualify.

Who are the DEI hires again?

Sigh, never has someone hurt themselves so badly because they couldn't keep their mouth shut. What pisses me off the most is that you just know his handlers are telling him not to say crap like that because it turns off voters. His response, "eff it, I don't care" In all honesty, this race should be a Reagan / Mondale type win for the pubs if they had just chosen Haley. Instead it will be a nail biter because of his diarrhea of the mouth.

Probably deserves it’s own thread, but they need to start planning the logistics and security for Jan 6th 2025 now. If Kamala wins the will try to test her early and often starting Jan 6th. Can’t afford to show any weakness. It will be imperative to be prepared to nip in the bud the very first signs of violence.
If Kamala wins would she reside over that?

It is 100% true that Kamala's race and gender had electoral math implications that added to her attractiveness as a candidate. This simple truth DOES NOT NUKE any other qualification for the job she had.

To bang the point home, we're all, Republicans and Democrats alike (maybe the only single thing that unifies us) are all saying "Of course Kamala's running HAS TO BE A WHITE MALE" (because of the electoral math considerations). And yet I don't hear a peek about how his White Maleness is going to nuke HIS other qualification for the job.

Think about the double standard being applied here. That's ******-up. That's racist and misogynistic.

Unfathomably disgusting. Fox Business guest says on air that "Kamala Harris is the original 'Hawk Tuah' girl." Keep this shit up, Republicans. Keep this shit up!

Should I know what Hawk Tuah is? I mean, I get it is not intended as a compliment but not sure I want to see what happens if I Google it …
There was (and likely still is) a long thread on her on the ZZL a few weeks back when she became famous. That's how I learned about it. We will need to recruit CF (or all of his aliases) over here to keep up on those sorts of popular culture issues. We will also need him for weather threads.

Yes, Kamala is stirring up the race wars by playing the race card of being a mixed race daughter of immigrants (one of whom is descended from an evil Irish slave trader, so there's that link to the pristine white gene pool), apparently.

I do worry about misogyny and Harris. In Georgia, in the very same race/ballot, the black man Warnock got thousands of more votes than the black woman Stacy Abrams. There are black men who will not vote for a black woman. I know a never Trumper Pub who his own family thinks is a mysogynist who voted for Biden but he now will not vote for Harris. He will not vote for Trump either, and will only vote down ballot.

The flip side of this, I hope some women and young people will now be motivated to vote for Harris that would otherwise not voted. It will be tight and the Dems are gambling on Harris.

Hillary faced some of the same issues but still won the popular vote. Harris doesn't have the same decades long drumbeat of negatives that Hillary had, and still may have a shot in November.
Point taken but I think it's important to point out that Abrams was facing a formidable sitting governor in Brian Kemp while Warnock was an incumbent facing an absolute imbecile in Herschel Walker.

Back