Early Halloween thread

I'm not a fan of Halloween. I haven't been since I stopped trick or treating as a kid. I was always uncomfortable as a single young adult when I felt a social obligation to dress up and go out with friends on Halloween. Now we always go out to dinner and make sure we leave before dark and stay out til 9.

griff....do you still make the Baller beer for the ballpark? I like that cherry-lemon gose y'all make. It's a fine summer drink.

I'm not a fan of Halloween. I haven't been since I stopped trick or treating as a kid. I was always uncomfortable as a single young adult when I felt a social obligation to dress up and go out with friends on Halloween. Now we always go out to dinner and make sure we leave before dark and stay out til 9.

griff....do you still make the Baller beer for the ballpark? I like that cherry-lemon gose y'all make. It's a fine summer drink.
yes to both. glad you liked them

Garner has a huge Daylight " walk around and vendors give you candy and stuff " thing at White Deer Park Last year it rained , so it was in the new Rec Center .
I look forward to bringing two sets of grandkids again this year Of course the kids wear costumes.
I do remember one year when I was about 12 we put cherry bombs in a few lit pumpkins............messy . Hoodlums we were

Last edited:
Spooky season is great. We decorate and live in the country....no kids that night, but it's great to decorate and celebrate the fun.

Back