Elon hops off the MAGA bandwagon..

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 29
  • Views: 438
Trump hasn't softened his stance on EV's, so Elon probably realizes that backing Trump won't really get him anywhere.

I used to be an Elon fanboy when it was just all about him doing things to improve the world, like really cool electric cars and battery walls. Then he started talking more, and...

I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla's troubles had a bit to do with his own cult of personality and how repugnant some people find it. I mean, as much as I'd still like to have a Tesla, I'm not really sure I'd buy one at this point if I could just because I don't want to give him any more money.

I used to be an Elon fanboy when it was just all about him doing things to improve the world, like really cool electric cars and battery walls. Then he started talking more, and...

I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla's troubles had a bit to do with his own cult of personality and how repugnant some people find it. I mean, as much as I'd still like to have a Tesla, I'm not really sure I'd buy one at this point if I could just because I don't want to give him any more money.
Feels like a personality statement to buy a Tesla at this point. It's always been linked to being an Elon fanboy/girl, now it's also linked to being a Trump supporter. Elon is so active in promoting Trump and reaches so many that it can't be pulled back now. I know I shop at other businesses that donate to conservative super PACs, but none as vocal about it as Elon.

Also - the cyber trucks look ridiculous on the road, that can't help the brand.

How does such an intelligent person post something like this? It’s not rocket science to understand that Netanyahu =\= Judaism.

There are different kinds of intelligences.

Elon can do some things very well. In other things - pretty much anything having to do with human beings - he's a jibbering moron.

It’s quite ironic that he is accusing anyone of antisemitism after he spent a good amount of time sending out actual antisemitic messages on his platform.

Seems bad. Letting numerous MAGA type users break rules and even use slurs? I went to click "copy link" and there's a new manipulated media warning I've also never seen before. Don't want to be a Q type but this sure seems like it may be true.

Screenshot 2024-07-24 232448.png

Last edited:
Back