Funnies & Good Vibes Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 110
  • Views: 2K
  • Off-Topic 
Or maybe she could me make up a military record and work at the pentagon.
Or she could claim to have bone spurs to escape service altogether but then not recall upon which foot they occurred.

C'mon doug, that attack on Walz is BS and it's only making Vance look.....weirder.

(I'm glad you decided to come over here - and we can throw snowballs at each other elsewhere if you want, but this is the funnies thread.)

Or maybe she could me make up a military record and work at the pentagon.
No one made up a military record, Walz served. How long did trump serve? Trump's daddy paid a doctor to lie about bone spurs to keep him out of the military. And yes, JD served, so you have that.

At least she doesn't fuck couches, think everyone that doesn't make exactly the same life choices is miserable and have to wash the orange off of her face after sucking trumps ass every day. How can one respect a guy that said trump is Americas Hitler then turn around and kiss trump's ass?
And trump, the man never answers any questions, he simply throws out a word salad that says noting in 2000 words or more. Just read the latest one about how he thinks Mark Zuckerberg called him...

So, Douglas, do you also think that Hannibal Lecter is a real person?

Last edited:
I would have given her one point for that kangaroo hop thing she did. That was inspired.

Funny story about how kagaroos got their name.

In the late 1700's, a british colonial administrator was walking along the beach with an Australian aborigine elder. A kangaroo saw them walking towards it and hopped off into the bush. "Kangaroo," said the aborigine. "I say, old chap, what did you call him," said the brit, pulling out a quill and paper. "Kangaroo" said the aborigine. The Brit wrote it down, and that's how the animal got his name in the English language.

The problem is, in their language "kangaroo" is not the animal's name, it's how you say "there he goes." :LOL:

Back