Funnies & Good Vibes Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 110
  • Views: 2K
  • Off-Topic 
Liam Nissan is a humor/snark/sarcasm account and he manipulated a photo of Trump to look humorously obese and CNN ran with it.

Liam Nissan is a humor/snark/sarcasm account and he manipulated a photo of Trump to look humorously obese and CNN ran with it.

I bet Trump was ready to explode when he saw this. Truth be told, his weight in this photo is probably closer to his real weight than the weight that he claims.

Exactly. I heard an interview with JV where he kept blaming the left for causing political discourse and violence with there rhetoric. I wanted the interviewer to ask him for specific examples and provide him with the extended list of times he and drump have actually caused political violence with their lies.

Exactly. I heard an interview with JV where he kept blaming the left for causing political discourse and violence with there rhetoric. I wanted the interviewer to ask him for specific examples and provide him with the extended list of times he and drump have actually caused political violence with their lies.
Every accusation is an admission.

Back