GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 767
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 

nycfan

Curator/Moderator
ZZL Supporter
MOD NOTE — THIS THREAD HAS EVOLVED TO FOCUS ON IMMIGRATION CRAZINESS. WE’LL start a new slouching into Bethlehem thread for general crazy topics if/as needed.

——————

Candace Owens maybe went too far for MAGA, which takes some doing.

Last edited:
Life seems really awkward for that dude.
He’s so far down the rabbit hole I’m not sure how he can walk straight. But his company went all in on Candace, and she’s now flaming him this way to Sunday. He’ll find a way to excuse it, though. He always does.

Do y'all remember when Laura Loomer got banned from Twitter in like 2018 so she handcuffed herself to the front door of their New York office but she only did it to one of the two doors so people just kind of came and went normally while she yelled about censorship?

Life seems really awkward for that dude.
Why?

He’s been successfully grifting on the Right-wing for nearly a quarter century. He’s made millions and Republican elected officials and “leaders” seek his approval.

Why?

He’s been successfully grifting on the Right-wing for nearly a quarter century. He’s made millions and Republican elected officials and “leaders” seek his approval.
Yeah, I am not talking about his success as a grifter, more about his seeming lack of basic humanity/interpersonal skills.

Yeah, I am not talking about his success as a grifter, more about his seeming lack of basic humanity/interpersonal skills.
It’s his inability to feel any semblance of shame that amazes me, but that’s also what has allowed him to be such a great right wing PT Barnum.

Note the Q-Anon signifier on the side of this boat (WWG1WGA)

This strikes me as Exhibit A for why I believe the Second Amendment should allow civilians to own Apaches with Hellfire missiles, to take out an attack of swarms of aggressive, threatening (and annoying) small watercraft.

Back