GOP slouches into the Crazy -IMMIGRATION Edition | Trump Won’t Condemn Bomb Threats in Springfield OH

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 770
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 
Just read a post on twit from "NC FOOTBALL news" responding to Michelle Cadeau's post about Michelle Obama. Their response is about all the negativity.

Do these people not listen to their own fucking cult leader? Trump never talks policy. He struggles to complete sentences. Everything coming out of his mouth is a lie or negative or mocking/making fun of people.

Yet they want to claim others are negative?

Wow.

Anyone else feel like Musk is positioning himself to take over MAGA when Trump loses this November? He's the only public figure I could see that may be able to step into the role, maintaining the cult fervor that currently exists. He's smarter than Trump and would inevitably be more dangerous because of it.

Just read a post on twit from "NC FOOTBALL news" responding to Michelle Cadeau's post about Michelle Obama. Their response is about all the negativity.

Do these people not listen to their own fucking cult leader? Trump never talks policy. He struggles to complete sentences. Everything coming out of his mouth is a lie or negative or mocking/making fun of people.

Yet they want to claim others are negative?

Wow.

Anyone else feel like Musk is positioning himself to take over MAGA when Trump loses this November? He's the only public figure I could see that may be able to step into the role, maintaining the cult fervor that currently exists. He's smarter than Trump and would inevitably be more dangerous because of it.
That's a thought I had not considered. And terrifying. Though transparent to most of us, Donald Trump somehow has that salesman gift that suckers in the rubes. Musk is awkward as hell. But, he obviously has incredible resources to make up for it.

Musk is not even remotely charismatic enough to carry the movement. He may think he could do it but MAGA under his leadership would take a DJT-like dive off the high dive.

I think he's Lindsey Graham-style pilot fishing to attach himself to power in hopes of further enriching himself should Trump retake the White House.

So Lindell is insane. Why is he 1) at the DNC in disguise, 2) getting up in the face, aggressively with a 12 year old, and 3) not in an asylum?

Knowa is a damn badass kid tho

Last edited:
Just watched a 12 year old and Mike Lindell.

Mike spewed a few lies about the supposed stolen election. The kid asked for a source. Mike mumbled something and the kid said "so your source is trust me bro?"

It was satisfyingly brutal.

So Lindell shaved his mustache that he's had for 30 years, snuck into the DNC with this new "disguise", argued with and lied to a 12-year-old, and is presumably still slinking around the convention.

Crazy GIF by Moonfall

Back