Harris v. Trump Debate Thread | DEBATE DISCUSSION THREAD

dook** over ncst is a no brainer. My wish is that ncst never wins another game/match in any sport for the next 100 years.
You guys are crazy. And yes, I'm a UNC fan over 40 who lives in Raleigh!! In this scenario I am pulling for State all the way. I don't even have to think about that for a second.

You’re complicit regardless.

To steal a line from a Rush song, “if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.” Throwing a vote away on a third party—or choosing not to vote at all—is still complicity in a 2-party system.
Ah, Rush! Yes!

I’m guessing asking a Pub who doesn’t like Trump to vote for Harris, is kinda like asking a UNC fan to root for NC State in the national championship game against Duke.
Are we talking basketball? Because that would be an easy call.

More stochastic terrorism from our favorite right-wing demagogue.

I’m guessing asking a Pub who doesn’t like Trump to vote for Harris, is kinda like asking a UNC fan to root for NC State in the national championship game against Duke.
The way I would characterize a Republican who dislikes St. Donald of Mar-a-Lago so much that he writes in Nikki Haley is that they are like someone who dislikes both Russia and Ukraine so much because both are former Republics in the Soviet Union that he is fine with the US withholding military aid from both as a means of expressing his dislike of the "system."

wait, so this whole thing was initiated by some unhinged neo-nazi?! WTF

Drake Berentz, who signed up for public comment using a fake name that's an anagram for a racial slur, was removed from a city council meeting Aug. 27 after making the outlandish claims about the city's 10,000 to 15,000 recent immigrants from the Caribbean nation.
“I’ve come to bring a word of warning: Stop what you’re doing before it’s too late,” said Berentz, who heads the neo-Nazi group Blood Tribe. “Crime and savagery will only increase with every Haitian you bring in, and with it, public frustration, threat and anger.”

wait, so this whole thing was initiated by some unhinged neo-nazi?! WTF

Drake Berentz, who signed up for public comment using a fake name that's an anagram for a racial slur, was removed from a city council meeting Aug. 27 after making the outlandish claims about the city's 10,000 to 15,000 recent immigrants from the Caribbean nation.
“I’ve come to bring a word of warning: Stop what you’re doing before it’s too late,” said Berentz, who heads the neo-Nazi group Blood Tribe. “Crime and savagery will only increase with every Haitian you bring in, and with it, public frustration, threat and anger.”
Yep. The anagram "Nate Higgers" is a popular one among white supremacists and Nazis. Purely vile.

Back