Harris v. Trump Debate Thread | DEBATE DISCUSSION THREAD

Bumping this debate thread since it remains a topic of discussion — another duplicate one had been locked, which has caused some confusion.

“I won”
“She lost”
“Polls say I won 92-7”
“But she cheated to get her 7…. I really won 99-0”
“Imma launch an investigation to see how she got 7”
“She wants another debate because she knows she lost”
“I’m not doing another debate cause, why? I won!”
“ABC cheated on her behalf, how else did she do so well… getting 7?
“We now have a whistleblower!”

It’s funny the things that get brought up and the things that get ignored from the debate.

One thing I haven’t seen get called out at all that I thought would get surfaced was when Trump said about Biden,”he HATES her by the way!” Now, mind you, I don’t think it NEEDS to be mentioned at all, because it is so patently false, but I initially thought that would at least gain enough traction that they would at least refute it. I guess it’s so obviously a lie that there was no need.

It’s funny the things that get brought up and the things that get ignored from the debate.

One thing I haven’t seen get called out at all that I thought would get surfaced was when Trump said about Biden,”he HATES her by the way!” Now, mind you, I don’t think it NEEDS to be mentioned at all, because it is so patently false, but I initially thought that would at least gain enough traction that they would at least refute it. I guess it’s so obviously a lie that there was no need.
I think many assumed Trump was speaking for himself but pretending it was Biden who feels that way?

Back