Harris/Walz Catch-All | Harris does Oprah interview/Town Hall

• Thread starter Thread starter aGDevil2k
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 250
  • Views: 6K
  • Politics 
Exactly. And what percentage of the electorate are actually “informed”
I think probably maybe a quarter to a third (at most) of voters on each side put significant effort into knowing about our government and the election. (I'm side-stepping the role of propaganda and whether or not a lot of folks who put significant effort into these things are actually "informed".)

Informed adults just don't give a shit about what celebrities think.
Trump voters are uninformed and follow a celebrity...she's already got the educated crowd.

This is a push for the hesitant Trump voter or stay at home person who watched TV for the last 30 years...Trump demo but reasonable, not to well informed, but will listen to Oprah.

Kamala is killing it.

I'm having hard time figuring out what demographic this is going to impact. I don't think young voters are watching an Oprah interview on PBS.
Low info voters know Oprah's name. She has pretty wide appeal and reach, so if any low info voter (especially women) hear Harris was with Oprah, then thats a good impact. Not sure it was necessarily for young voters was it?

I'm having hard time figuring out what demographic this is going to impact. I don't think young voters are watching an Oprah interview on PBS.
My guess would be 30 to 50-something women who don't pay a lot of attention to politics on a day-to-day basis.

Beyond the event itself, I imagine the video will get good use over the next 1.5 months until the election in various forms.

It wasn't on PBS. It was livestreamed on YouTube.
I was pretty annoyed when MSNBC cut away in the middle. These folks have been whining for weeks about Kamala not doing more interviews and town halls. Here’s an idea — when she does one, SHOW IT!!!

I was pretty annoyed when MSNBC cut away in the middle. These folks have been whining for weeks about Kamala not doing more interviews and town halls. Here’s an idea — when she does one, SHOW IT!!!
Yeah exactly. We didnt need the other conversations that were happening.

Back