I do want the Shark Tankers on here

I'm going to unburden myself by confessing my sin. The biggest loss I feel from canceling my IC premium subscription is literally the read only access I have to the PackPride BrickYard Ukraine thread. I'm a massive Tar Heel sports fan, but i really don't need the premium content (I was paying my premium subscription mostly as a way to compensate them for providing the ZZPL). When the Brick Yard went premium a bit ago I lost the ability to post on the BrickYard but that never mattered since I didn't post much over there anyway. But for whatever reason my IC premium meant that I could still lurk over there and follow the thread. It was a hugely useful and informative thread with a couple of very knowledgeable posters updating dozens of times a day. I'll miss being able to be that well informed once I get locked out for not being premium anymore.
Yeah. Only reason I go to PP Brickyard is their Ukraine thread which is phenomenal. I think it’s because they have more military folks who are very connected and knowledgeable

Confused Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

but i really don't need the premium content (I was paying my premium subscription mostly as a way to compensate them for providing the ZZPL).
This was my situation precisely. I paid for premium as a courtesy for hosting the off-topic boards. The ZZL/ZZLP provided a lot of eyeballs that advertisers are going to miss. I suspect the loss of paid subscriber revenue will be negligible but the reduction in page views will wind up costing them more than they anticipate.

Ban you hell I don't even know you!?!
ETA: not sure who does that as it's Rocks creation and he's not the skeered banning type.
yea, it was a joke aimed at Rouge who banned me on the Tank for 3 days. But he put it in wrong and it was heading toward a month absence.

For those that like the Pack Pride Ukraine thread, it’s back and free on their Pack Pride Sports free board. Look for Ukraine Sports Thread. It’ll be on the first page but sometimes falls due to high activity on that board.

It has all the regulars. It gets a bit more pro Russia trolls though.

@Kingpin

Back