Introducing super ignore + site updates.

• Thread starter Thread starter Rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 40
  • Views: 613
Because toxic homophobic trolls hurt the board experience

Anyhow....

@Rock - if you super ignore someone, are they also blocked from seeing you or no?
No but I think we found @UNCMSinLS Super Super Ignore idea though.

In theory, I could probably implement it. Blocking users from seeing your stuff by ignoring them is certainly a thought. I'm trying to think if it could be abused or anything. If you or any others have thoughts, by all means. It's Friday night so I'm kind of tapped mentally.

I don't necessarily want to ignore geewhy the poster, but is there a way to ignore any geewhy-created gifs he may post?

OMG this is the best damn board ever! So long, BankerMatt!

I just tried it out on him and that was brilliant
I read a couple of his post, and it made me think of super ignore.

I mean the guy is a dookie and a trumplican. Is there a worse combination?

1000012053.gif
Schwartz:
Well I double-DOG-dare ya!

Narrator:
NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a "triple dare ya"? And then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare.

Schwartz:
I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!

Narrator:
Schwartz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!

Thanks for all you are doing Rock. Do you know if the "Signature Line" feature works or is it turned off? Not a big deal, I just tried to create on but it didn't work.

Maybe better not to have it anyway to clutter the board.

Thanks for all you are doing Rock. Do you know if the "Signature Line" feature works or is it turned off? Not a big deal, I just tried to create on but it didn't work.

Maybe better not to have it anyway to clutter the board.
1723939830922.gif

Oh. My. God. Thank you for bringing that up. Signatures did work and are supposed to work.

I've done a lot of code tweaking and what not and must have changed something that had nothing to do with signatures but it turned them off accidentally and I didn't notice.

Will get it fixed soon. Thanks!

1000012053.gif
Schwartz:
Well I double-DOG-dare ya!

Narrator:
NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a "triple dare ya"? And then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare.

Schwartz:
I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!

Narrator:
Schwartz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!
I can see your signature. #RepublicansforHarris right?

I haven't gotten home to look into it yet but mobile vs computer may be at play here...

Back