J6 News | Trump awards gala for J6 “Patriots”; Pelosi rage on J6

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 33
  • Views: 718
He's gotta be throwing the election at this point
No, he's just desperate for adulation. Have you seen his "rallies" and press conferences. There's nobody there. He sees the energy at the DNC and he craves it. There's one place he knows he will get it.

Wait did it just get postponed, probably due to appropriate blowback?
From what it appears, it was postponed because it didn't have the headliner. If you look, the posters for the previous events showed Vivek as the headliner. It's possible that it was originally linked with Vivek's candidacy. Anyway, now that they have Trump, it appears to be back on.

Wow. Guess I shouldn't be surprised at anything Trump does now. So I guess he is admitting to having influence on what happened and thinking it was a good thing. Hillary was right. These people are just a bunch of deplorables. Hope the Dems win everything and tell these people to kick rocks instead of trying to reach them and all this unity bull.

Not sure when it was printed up, but under the general admission section (for only $1500), it has a date of Jul 10.

From what it appears, it was postponed because it didn't have the headliner. If you look, the posters for the previous events showed Vivek as the headliner. It's possible that it was originally linked with Vivek's candidacy. Anyway, now that they have Trump, it appears to be back on.
That may be the public explanation. I don't know if I'm sold on it though. I have visions of his aides walking him though the inevitable cut ups of him handing out awards with side by side footage to what the person getting the award actually did on Jan 6th complete with snippets from the court transcripts. I think I'm in the lawtig "please, please, please" camp on this one.

Back