Kamabla

Pardon my potential ignorance, but does Kamabla mean something beyond him just purposefully misspelling her name?

He’s losing and lashing out. The old playbook ain’t gonna help.

This only excites a the most basic portion of his base and continues to erode whats left of his black and educated vote who didn’t drink the Kool-Aid.

He lost that HUGE lead in less than three weeks.
Watching him roll around with child-like tantrums should elicit more reaction from the GOP/right wing. I mean, your candidate completely goes into meltdown mode at 3 AM, posting absolute nonsense and his fans will seemingly just double down.

Weird.

I think he misspelled it the first time, and now he misspelled it again on purpose to make it look like the first time wasn't a mistake. It's literally that simple.
I agree. Now wait for him to claim it was a stroke of genius.

He’s losing and lashing out. The old playbook ain’t gonna help.

This only excites a the most basic portion of his base and continues to erode whats left of his black and educated vote who didn’t drink the Kool-Aid.

He lost that HUGE lead in less than three weeks.
If he's going to lash out as attention seekers normally do, he needs to focus on her political record, not stupid crap like failing the Bar exam and her laugh.

Trump doesn't know what to do with a woman challenging him. His only way of dealing with women is to dismiss them. It's his way of saying she's not even important enough to get her name right.

Watching him roll around with child-like tantrums should elicit more reaction from the GOP/right wing. I mean, your candidate completely goes into meltdown mode at 3 AM, posting absolute nonsense and his fans will seemingly just double down.

Weird.
Like Jon Stewart said: to be fair to the Republicans, we should accept trump stepping down, since he is so old.

Back