Mark Robinson thread | Report - Pressure on Robinson to drop out?

they will be in violation of federal law if they delay any more
I don't think they care about that. There are not, to my knowledge, any consequences for missing the deadlines other than being in violation of law. These justices simply do not care about being in violation of law.

His name on the ballot, even if it's a weird "hey but his votes will go for HY generic rich white guy who really doesnt care about you but says he will" - that will tank them. Low information voters...which are most folks...still will see his name.

I mean even in the Dem primary I didn't vote for Mark F Robinson (different race) because I knew nothing about him but couldnt vote for a similar named dude. I admit it

Haha, suckers. I've never even contemplated voting for a GOP candidate at any level and I'm proud of that.

J/k about the suckers part. Not kidding about my longstanding animosity toward the GOP. When I was a young boy I figured out that the GOP sold snake oil and racism, and wanted nothing to do with it.

Never thought I would be saying this, but, "Hang tough, Mark. Remember when a tape recording of St. Donald of Mar-a-Lago came out in 2016 where St. Donald admitted to sexually molesting women? Well, if your Deliverer could survive that, then you can survive this. Hang tough, at least until your name can't be removed from the ballot."

The crazy thing is they are worried about Robinson bringing Trump down in NC, but Trump is just as bad as Robinson. The only reason Trump is closer to Harris than Robinson is to Stein is because Harris and Robinson are black. If Robinson were white he would be just as close to Stein as Trump is to Harris.

Back