Meanwhile on Fox News … and other right wing media

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 40
  • Views: 1K
jesse Waters sure is worried about men randomly turning into women for non-sensical reasons. Countdown till he comes out of the closet as a trans woman himself?
I have a similar theory about Mark Robinson. Anybody who hates the gays that much just oozes "I'm gay but can't say it because I'm a Christian and God hates the gays and so I'm dealing with 50-some years of self-hatred, which I blame on the gays."

I have a similar theory about Mark Robinson. Anybody who hates the gays that much just oozes "I'm gay but can't say it because I'm a Christian and God hates the gays and so I'm dealing with 50-some years of self-hatred, which I blame on the gays."

Not to disagree with your point, but this is actually a really serious issue. Gay men often have tons of internalized self hatred, and those who aren't out (and even some who are) can project a lot of that onto the gay community and gay stereotypes.

It's not really about Christianity either...gays have had a tough row to hoe in many (most?) cultures throughout the history of the world.

Back