• Views: 527
I was thinking maybe for tags based on activity we see now

Politics & Policy News
UNC Sports
Other Sports
Entertainment (TV, Movies, Music, Books, Etc), Culture & History
Travel & Dining
Money & Economics
Legal News (SCOTUS and other court decisions, trials and indictments of interest, etc)
Science & Technology
Random Ish

I was thinking maybe for tags based on activity we see now

Politics & Policy News
UNC Sports
Other Sports
Entertainment (TV, Movies, Music, Books, Etc), Culture & History
Travel & Dining
Money & Economics
Legal News (SCOTUS and other court decisions, trials and indictments of interest, etc)
Science & Technology
Random Ish
Those seem broad enough to keep the number of topics manageable. Will topics require a tag before posting? Will mods review for accuracy in tagging?

Is this a solution in search of a problem? Besides superrific is there anyone who is trying to change the nature of the threads that are organically being created already?

The current setup reminds me of the good old days of the ZZL, back before the split.

Is this a solution in search of a problem? Besides superrific is there anyone who is trying to change the nature of the threads that are organically being created already?

The current setup reminds me of the good old days of the ZZL, back before the split.
Point taken but the solution will change nothing if that's the way you prefer. It will just allow those that do care to toggle things.

Maybe it would be better to rename the site ziggazoombalounge.com since it's not going to be all about politics, which is a good thing.

Maybe it would be better to rename the site ziggazoombalounge.com since it's not going to be all about politics, which is a good thing.
Well, we own that URL as well as zzlp.com and of course zzlpolitics.com.

The thought had crossed my mind but I figured it best to just let things kind of... happen.

Can you point to anything? I don't see anything weird.
So for example, I can't get page 12 (the last page) of the impact on IC thread to load. I've had at least two of my posts disappear. I see threads that are bold with new posts that I can't click on. Weird stuff like that.

So for example, I can't get page 12 (the last page) of the impact on IC thread to load. I've had at least two of my posts disappear. I see threads that are bold with new posts that I can't click on. Weird stuff like that.
Thanks. I will look into it.

If you have anyone on super ignore, that might explain the page number thing. Someone is quoting someone you have super ignored. I thought we implemented a fix for that but it may not have taken.

Will look into the other things. Thanks!

Thanks. I will look into it.

If you have anyone on super ignore, that might explain the page number thing. Someone is quoting someone you have super ignored. I thought we implemented a fix for that but it may not have taken.

Will look into the other things. Thanks!
Yeah, removing super ignore seemed to fix it, including my disappearing responses. But it was weird. The responses were not to any super ignore posters, or even to anyone responding to a super ignore poster.

Well, we own that URL as well as zzlp.com and of course zzlpolitics.com.

The thought had crossed my mind but I figured it best to just let things kind of... happen.
Maybe use the one now to redirect to ziggazoombalounge.com unitl folks get used to that url. Just a thought since this could be bigger than just a political forum.

Back