RFK Jr. dumped a dead bear in Central Park

superrific

Iconic Member
I am surprised that nobody has posted on this yet (not that I've seen).
Once again, the stupidity of our timeline reveals itself. "Dumped a dead bear in Central Park" really isn't a predicate I would have expected to be attached to any presidential candidate, no matter how weird. Certainly not for someone who gets a non-trivial vote share in polls.

But indeed, that's what happened. RFK hit a bear with his truck or van, killed it, put the carcass in his vehicle, drove to NYC and then, realizing he had forgotten about the bear, he dumped the body in central park next to a bike, hoping to make it seem like the bear was killed by the bike. That he thought anyone might believe the bear/bike story is almost the worst part here.

I am surprised that nobody has posted on this yet (not that I've seen).
Once again, the stupidity of our timeline reveals itself. "Dumped a dead bear in Central Park" really isn't a predicate I would have expected to be attached to any presidential candidate, no matter how weird. Certainly not for someone who gets a non-trivial vote share in polls.

But indeed, that's what happened. RFK hit a bear with his truck or van, killed it, put the carcass in his vehicle, drove to NYC and then, realizing he had forgotten about the bear, he dumped the body in central park next to a bike, hoping to make it seem like the bear was killed by the bike. That he thought anyone might believe the bear/bike story is almost the worst part here.

Aside from the Dems, we seem to be determined to only allow the absolute worst, most parodiable Americans to run for the highest office in the land.

Not in the woods. In Central Park.
I know that! But there are plenty of wooded areas in Central Park. In fact it's mainly wooded areas.
And besides "Does the bear **** in the park?" just isn't the euphemistic cliché.

How about: "Does the bear dump in the Park?"

RFKjr: "No, but I dump bear in the Park!"

It’s been posted but within a different thread — definitely weird enough to have its own thread though.

I know that! But there are plenty of wooded areas in Central Park. In fact it's mainly wooded areas.
And besides "Does the bear **** in the park?" just isn't the euphemistic cliché.

How about: "Does the bear dump in the Park?"

RFKjr: "No, but I dump bear in the Park!"
Everyone got the bit. I know I did.

I didn't know bear meat was... a thing?

“So I pulled over and I picked up the bear and put him in the back of my van, because I was gonna skin the bear,” he explains matter-of-factly. “It was in very good condition and I was gonna put the meat in my refrigerator.”

Kennedy added that it is legal in New York State to get a bear tag to take home a roadkill bear. Such a tag must be written up by a law enforcement officer.'

This article raises so many questions

There's actually a photo of him with the bear, which I won't link and I didn't want to see.

This guy is so crazy it's unbelievable.
I've read a good deal about the Kennedys over the years, and there are many stories about his serious drug use and other personal issues in the 70s and 80s. I haven't read as much about him from the 90s up until today, but it seems clear that he's been a mess (and messed up) for a long, long time. His father and Uncle Jack are probably spinning in their graves at Arlington right now. What a way for the once-mighty Kennedy dynasty to go out.

Back