The Foodie Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TarSpiel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 261
  • Views: 3K
  • Off-Topic 
Just makes one wonder why/how lead gets in this product? As they say, get your groceries from the outer edges of the store and avoid the aisles in the middle. Surely there are other ramen type noodle products where reading the ingredients list doesn’t scare you.
Yeah, to be fair, I’m running low on these…
1726763291651.jpeg
Which are my go to. Made by the Guangdong Health Food Company LTD. No Prop 65 and the ingredients are only: wheat flour,starch, salt, water (ha! never seen ’water’ on an ingredients list before), and shrimp powder. I make my own broth to go with them.

But I do also treat myself to the infinite variety of packaged noodles out there. Some people like ice cream... I like packaged noodles.

Last edited:
Yeah, to be fair, I’m running low on these…
1726763291651.jpeg
Which are my go to. Made by the Guangdong Health Food Company LTD. No Prop 65 and the ingredients are only: wheat flour,starch, salt, water (ha! never seen ’water’ on an ingredients list before), and shrimp powder. I make my own broth to go with them.

But I do also treat myself to the infinite variety of packaged noodles out there. Some people like ice cream... I like packaged noodles.
Now you’re talking. I’m a pushover for noodles of any kind too.
When I was a kid, my mother would spend all day making a killer bolognese for spaghetti that night… and all I wanted was the noodles in a bowl with a bit o butter. She would get pissed when I asked for noodles only, no sauce.

Back