The Support You Local State Rep Candidates Thread (AKA: The Break The Supermajority Thread)

Ddseddse

Distinguished Member
As important as the national and state races are, our local rep races are arguably as, or more, important. This thread is for supporting your local reps.

I'll start. I'm down Wilmington way and Dr David Hill is running for state senate in District 7 (New Hanover minus downtown Wilmington more or less). I've talked to the guy twice on the phone for about 20 minutes each time. He's putting in the work. He's seems to be a really good guy with a super high political ceiling. Certainly passes the "beer" test, at least over the phone.

If you're down this way please consider supporting him (he's running against Mike Lee).

Volunteer: Join Our Team! · David Hill for NC Senate on Mobilize
Direct Donation: David Hill for NC Senate | Wilmington, NC
Fundraiser: Reproductive Freedom Mixer Benefiting Dr. David Hill's Campaign for NC Senate (Wed Aug 28th)
Fundraiser: Break the Majority Fundraiser Benefiting Dr David Hill's Campaign for NC Senate (Tue Sept 17th)

Let's all do our part to break the super majority in the NC house this election!

Post your local rep endorsements below.

Back