This is quite weird

Paul Dans has stepped down as director of Project 2025, the conservative playbook for a potential second Donald Trump term, amid intense criticism, including from the former president.

Dans’ departure was confirmed in a statement to CNN by Dr. Kevin Roberts, the president of the Heritage Foundation, the group that launched Project 2025. Before joining Heritage to lead the project, Dans served as a top official in Trump’s White House.
Maybe this is the start of it falling apart for them. Maybe they will realize that if their plan was truly popular, they wouldn't need to hide it and try to sneak it in.

What a complete idiot. So he heard the scientist say that? Yea right. "The scientist" like there's only one. Maybe there's only one that agrees with their anti science weird agenda.
This guy is so friggen stupid, it's a shame that fox makes these morons rich because they are willing to burry what little integrity they were born with, out the window to lie about everything.

Maybe this is the start of it falling apart for them. Maybe they will realize that if their plan was truly popular, they wouldn't need to hide it and try to sneak it in.

It's definitely not the start of it falling apart for them. I'd wager 95% percent of voters have never heard of Project 2025, and 99.5% don't know, or care, that someone named Paul Dans stepped down as director of it. However, being weird may possibly be the start of it falling apart. I guess we'll see.

Clint Eastwood Gross GIF

Ilona Maher. She’s one of the stars on the women’s rugby team, which just won the first ever women’s U.S. rugby medal (bronze, vs Australia, today), and the first rugby medal for the U.S. in the last 100 years.
Thanks!

She is BAD ASS! And, hot! I usually like petite women (in part because I’m short)…..but, she’s hot!

Probably just a distraction so they can say, nah that whole plan wasn't ours. Doubt that works as it is the second try at distancing themselves, but hope springs eternal.

Back