Tracking DJT stock

ChapelHillSooner

I think we had a thread on DJT on the old ZZLP. I have it on my list of stocks in the stock app on my phone because it is fun to watch it fall.

It has been all over the map for the last six months but is back down to all time lows. It is cratering today down 12.7% to 16.26 as I write this.

I suspect that if Trump loses the election this will go to near zero. It will be fun to watch and might have a bit of predictive power on who will win the November.

I think we had a thread on DJT on the old ZZLP. I have it on my list of stocks in the stock app on my phone because it is fun to watch it fall.

It has been all over the map for the last six months but is back down to all time lows. It is cratering today down 12.7% to 16.26 as I write this.

I suspect that if Trump loses the election this will go to near zero. It will be fun to watch and might have a bit of predictive power on who will win the November.
I think Trump's lockout period ends 9/20 and he can begin selling his shares. It will be interesting to see how many shares he will dump before election day.

I think Trump's lockout period ends 9/20 and he can begin selling his shares. It will be interesting to see how many shares he will dump before election day.
The minute he sells any shares the value will crater. Daily average is 7 million and he has 115 million or so. Unless Musk ponies up there aren’t any buyers.

Last edited:
Why should they hurry? Doesn't his price go down with his poll numbers? I don't think they like him enough to really want him but they're willing to buy more of him if they need him. He's still a useful idiot even if he's not president just for the people whose attention he can get.

FYI the website TradingView, and TV only for now, is embedable if you just paste the link like everything else:

For those who lost money on Truth Social stock, Trump may have found a way for you to make it back. Trump cryptocurrency seems sure to be a winner.

Real "trouble." If Jack Smith and the states of Georgia and New York can't bring him down, I'm not optimistic that the SEC will get it done.
Excellent point. But most anyone else would be in actual trouble if they made a public statement about not selling their locked up stock and then sold the locked up stock in short order ...

The news made the stock spike to nearly $21/share, but as of a few minutes ago it had already fallen back to about $18/share.

“… Reuters reported that shares of DJT were halted by the Nasdaq for two five-minute periods after Trump's comments, which is common practice during times of "volatility." After Trump's statements, the company's stock price surged as much as 30 percent and closed out Friday with a 12 percent gain on the day, at $17.97 per share. …”

Trump’s Net Worth Jumps $200 Million After He Says He Won’t Sell DJT Stock​

“… Trump Media’s Friday rebound is a drop in the bucket of an otherwise poor run since March, when it peaked at $66.22 per share. Trump’s net worth is significantly wrapped up in Trump Media’s performance, which has sent his net worth swaying high and low throughout the year as it has reacted to Trump’s conviction on 34 felony crimes and his assassination attempt. In May, when shares hit $54, Trump’s net worth was boosted to $8.2 billion—one of its highest points. Speculation around when and if Trump would unload his approximately 60% share of Trump Media has swirled for months, as the company’s prospectus had warned a sale could increase volatility or lower the price of Trump Media common stock if “holders of restricted shares sell them.” …”

——

Whether he sells or not, this matters to Trump — he was supposedly unhappy to be bumped off a top 500 richest people list because of recent declines in the value of DJT shares.

Trump’s Net Worth Jumps $200 Million After He Says He Won’t Sell DJT Stock​

“… Trump Media’s Friday rebound is a drop in the bucket of an otherwise poor run since March, when it peaked at $66.22 per share. Trump’s net worth is significantly wrapped up in Trump Media’s performance, which has sent his net worth swaying high and low throughout the year as it has reacted to Trump’s conviction on 34 felony crimes and his assassination attempt. In May, when shares hit $54, Trump’s net worth was boosted to $8.2 billion—one of its highest points. Speculation around when and if Trump would unload his approximately 60% share of Trump Media has swirled for months, as the company’s prospectus had warned a sale could increase volatility or lower the price of Trump Media common stock if “holders of restricted shares sell them.” …”

——

Whether he sells or not, this matters to Trump — he was supposedly unhappy to be bumped off a top 500 richest people list because of recent declines in the value of DJT shares.
I literally cannot imagine trying to be Trump’s lawyer. The guy’s a walking time bomb.

Back