Trump Catch-All | “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!”

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 657
  • Views: 16K
  • Politics 

Dude with an AK weapon. Trump has layers of armored protection now. I'm sure there was another unreported mass shooting. Just another day in AmeriKa.

What are you referring to?
Sean Hannity’s melodramatic version of what happened. The Secret Service didn’t even tackle Trump when he was *actually* shot at and *actually* close to getting his orange melon of a head blown off.

I’ve now officially lost all ability to have sympathy for Trump under any circumstance. He is actively trying to get innocent immigrants killed, so if someone just hypothetically happens to get a shot off at him, and it hypothetically happens to hit him, then it’s just a “fact of life” like JD Vance said. I felt bad for him for a few days after the first assassination attempt. I don’t feel bad for him anymore. Obviously, and hopefully this goes without saying, I don’t hope that he gets shot. In fact, I hope he doesn’t! I just don’t have any ability to have sympathy for him anymore either way.

What has Brittany Mahomes done to put her in the conversation with Swift?

If Brittany wasn't married to a football player, would we know who she is?
If she wasn’t married to Patrick Mahomes AND Patrick wasn’t just Travis Kelce’s teammate, but his good buddy, AND Kelce wasn’t dating Taylor Swift, AND Taylor Swift wasn’t attending Chiefs games, how many would know who Brittany Mahomes is?

If she wasn’t married to Patrick Mahomes AND Patrick wasn’t just Travis Kelce’s teammate, but his good buddy, AND Kelce wasn’t dating Taylor Swift, AND Taylor Swift wasn’t attending Chiefs games, how many would know who Brittany Mahomes is?
image002.jpg
Just saying....

Back