Trump "open" to giving RFK Jr. a job in his Administration (if RFK Jr. drops out of the race)

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 31
  • Views: 718
There’s really no way to know, as RFK voters are probably the most illogical, unpredictable part of the electorate, but I bet the impact will be extremely small. It’s telling that RFK supporters were not already behind Trump. He’s their natural home, but there’s obviously something about him they can’t stand. I have a feeling most of them will just sit it out, and the ones that realign will divide fairly evenly between Trump and Kamala.
No West or Stein love? I suspect that a number of the third party voters will insist on staying third party.

We’ll see, but I think we look back on this week as the end of Trump and maybe even of MAGA. The DNC was a crosshook to Trump’s face, but taking on RFK’s baggage is like following that up by punching yourself in the face. This is shaping up to be an absolute disaster for Trump. I’m not sure there’s been a presidential candidate moving backward more quickly since Mike Dukakis.

Are either West or Stein anti-vaxxers? Stein being pro-Putin might not be enough.
Is Trump an anti-vaxxer? I'd think Stein or West would appeal more to the "I'm not a sheeple" type of personality that wants to vote third party for the sake of being superior -- kinda the vegan approach to politics.

Is Trump an anti-vaxxer? I'd think Stein or West would appeal more to the "I'm not a sheeple" type of personality that wants to vote third party for the sake of being superior -- kinda the vegan approach to politics.
He flips on the vax topic. H

There’s no f’ing chance Trump gives RFK a position. But Trump is so desperate right now he’ll say anything to change the momentum.
Not much change in momentum... I think. Because few have memories of the "Camelot" era. I was 26 when JFK died. You do the math....

Back