Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 935
  • Views: 20K
  • Politics 
Those always been Trumps opinions. Look at how he treats the people who work for him. Elon is just the first billionaire he has met who shares his opinions openly. They start doing a back and forth thing and it would be shocking if some crazy shit didn’t come out.
Elon Musk is not the first billionaire Trump has met who shares his authoritarian, fascist, “I Know Best” outlook. Trump’s been tight with Sheldon Adelson, Miriam Adelson, Peter Thiel, Stephen Schwarzman, and a host of other right-wing billionaires.

Feel a little eh about posting this but Barron has entered politics and this guy has posted evidence of his claims before.

Feel a little eh about posting this but Barron has entered politics and this guy has posted evidence of his claims before.

No need to bring a teenager into the discussion about how bad and despicable Donald Trump is.

Barron has an asshole for a father.

Let’s not bring rumor and innuendo into a discussion of Trump and no need to bring in an immature 18 year-old whose brain hasn’t fully formed.

Trump goes on about immigrants while his shithead buddy Musk is a citizen of three countries... So. Africa, Canada, USA. Likely bought the USA citizenship... ain't it a miracle what money will buy. His mother is Canadian. He's trouble!!!

Trump goes on about immigrants while his shithead buddy Musk is a citizen of three countries... So. Africa, Canada, USA. Likely bought the USA citizenship... ain't it a miracle what money will buy. His mother is Canadian. He's trouble!!!
Not a shithole country in that group - Elon is good-to-go.

That’s what I’m saying.
You say Trump is vile. That's a very strong character evaluation. What about Harris rises to an equivalence of vile such that you're undecided between the two of them?

If you're still undecided by election day will you just not vote or will you hold your nose and choose one?

Calling them weird really is bothering them to no end. Trump has been calling liberals and Democrats every name in the book since at least 2016, but she calls them weird and he acts like that's grossly unfair. LOL.
I'm loving it. Needle him and make him even more outrageous. He can't take it and will eventually have a total come apart. I believe Kamala has the personality to really rattle the "great mind" in debate. Would not be surprised if Trump stomps off the stage in a sulky pout.

Calling them weird really is bothering them to no end. Trump has been calling liberals and Democrats every name in the book since at least 2016, but she calls them weird and he acts like that's grossly unfair. LOL.
I'm not even certain Trump understands it, but it robs him of a large part of his appeal. Lots of politicians whine about not being able to say something because of PC/woke/whatever. Trump just says it. That draws a certain kind of jerk to him. People flipping out over those transgressions just increases the appeal. Not only do his voters completely support calling Mexicans rapists, they get absolutely giddy when liberals get offended by it. So Trump trying to come up with new ways to offend liberals and being met with "Try harder weirdo" absolutely kills one of the things that draws people to him. He's not boldly standing up to the PC police and fighting for jerks everywhere, he's just a weirdo.

Came across this from an interview Trump did on Fox:

IMG_2400.jpeg

Sometimes , we really should pause to ask What is wrong with this guy? That “sentence” is a bizarre, childishly disorganized ramble with the primary scaffolding being Trump’s narcissism and grievance.

We’ve grown so used to how deeply disturbed or erratic his behavior is we normalize it. As much as I loathe Elon Musk and think the legend of his genius is greatly exaggerated, I was still appalled to hear him giggling like a fanboy and encouraging barely coherent or unresponsive statements by Trump.

Many people are saying to me, sir, sir, you're the toughest on tampons, tougher than anyone has ever been on tampons in history, you're hearing it more and more. A great big strong man came up to me with tears in his eyes and said sir- they love to call me sir- he said sir how are you the toughest son of a gun on tampons that our country has ever seen
And he was like, sir, this Walz guy. he's just giving them away to kids in schools. I mean, these things are like liquid gold, if gold was blood. But can you believe that? He put them in bathrooms for kids to basically play with because they don't know what they are for. I can't tell you how many times I've seen Don Jr and Eric with one of those things sticking out their nose, ears, mouth and who knows where else they put them. Their mom use to have to hide the thigs from those two because they loved playing with them so much. But it's just so dumb when you could be making millions off of, I like to call it a different kind of liquid gold.

Elon Musk is not the first billionaire Trump has met who shares his authoritarian, fascist, “I Know Best” outlook. Trump’s been tight with Sheldon Adelson, Miriam Adelson, Peter Thiel, Stephen Schwarzman, and a host of other right-wing billionaires.
Sorry, meant to clarify that I was referring to an “on air” rather than “in privately discussion.

Back