Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Trump: Jews will be to blame if I lose

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 939
  • Views: 21K
  • Politics 
The audience was booing him when he said that New York is already a third world country. I agree with other posters who say he's losing it. Which is sad, because the "it" was so little but anyway

Keep it up, Trump!

Yes. Area 51 is a matter of public record.

Yes, there are probably UFOs. If they are that advanced and came here , they were lost or desperate.

Trump Says That if He Loses, ‘the Jewish People Would Have a Lot to Do’ With It​

Speaking at a campaign event denouncing antisemitism in America, Donald Trump again attacked Jews who vote for Democrats, saying that the party had a “hold, or curse, on you.”

——
Scapegoating Jews. Novel concept of a plan.

“… “With all I have done for Israel, I received only 24 percent of the Jewish vote,” he said during his earlier speech on Thursday, at a campaign event where he spoke to an audience of prominent Republican Jews — including Miriam Adelson, the megadonor who is a major Trump benefactor — and lawmakers. Mr. Trump added that “I really haven’t been treated very well, but it’s the story of my life.”

… But during his speech, while lamenting the decline of the pro-Israel lobby over the last 15 years, Mr. Trump noted that in the past, “if you said something about a Jewish person or something about Israel that was bad, you were out of politics.”

He's wasting limited resources shortly before the election. I think its a mistake.
Seems ill advised. Maybe tangentially a 9/11ish commitment.

He’s got a lot of fans in Nassau. Hell, I was wondering if half my family would be there. But it’s a bizarre place to be spending time in September in a seemingly close election.

Trump is a TERRIBLE prognosticator of the apocalypse -- and a lazy recycler of prior predictions:

"If the election does not go his way, the economy will tank, Christmas will be canceled, and America as we know it will be “finished,” Donald Trump promised in the run-up to the 2020 election.

That race did not go his way, of course, and none of Trump’s prophesied cataclysms materialized under Joe Biden’s presidency. But that has not stopped Trump from recycling some of the same dark portents about a Kamala Harris presidency.

“If he’s elected, the stock market will crash,” Trump said in October 2020 during his only debate with Biden. “If he gets in, you will have a depression the likes of which you’ve never seen."

The depression never happened. Stocks rose during Biden’s presidency. But Trump recently predicted that a Harris victory would lead to “a massive [stock] market downturn” and “a 1929-style depression.”

In 2020, he said in a tweet: “This election is a choice between a TRUMP RECOVERY or a BIDEN DEPRESSION.”

In 2024, he said on Truth Social: “VOTERS HAVE A CHOICE — TRUMP PROSPERITY, OR THE KAMALA CRASH & GREAT DEPRESSION OF 2024.” ..."

Trump is a TERRIBLE prognosticator of the apocalypse -- and a lazy recycler of prior predictions:

"If the election does not go his way, the economy will tank, Christmas will be canceled, and America as we know it will be “finished,” Donald Trump promised in the run-up to the 2020 election.

That race did not go his way, of course, and none of Trump’s prophesied cataclysms materialized under Joe Biden’s presidency. But that has not stopped Trump from recycling some of the same dark portents about a Kamala Harris presidency.

“If he’s elected, the stock market will crash,” Trump said in October 2020 during his only debate with Biden. “If he gets in, you will have a depression the likes of which you’ve never seen."

The depression never happened. Stocks rose during Biden’s presidency. But Trump recently predicted that a Harris victory would lead to “a massive [stock] market downturn” and “a 1929-style depression.”

In 2020, he said in a tweet: “This election is a choice between a TRUMP RECOVERY or a BIDEN DEPRESSION.”

In 2024, he said on Truth Social: “VOTERS HAVE A CHOICE — TRUMP PROSPERITY, OR THE KAMALA CRASH & GREAT DEPRESSION OF 2024.” ..."
Of all the things I don’t get about Trump supporters, this is at the top of the list. The guy has been wrong about pretty much EVERYTHING. Why in the world would you keep putting your hope and trust in a man who has been losing, lying, and crying for years on end???

I don't know where you would show it, but it'd be fun to have a commercial that shows these remarks by Trump in 2020, then what happened in reality, then the same remarks by Trump in 2024, ending with "Same shit, different toilet. Flush Trump in 2024."

I admit this might be an ad with an audience of one. 🤷‍♀️

Of all the things I don’t get about Trump supporters, this is at the top of the list. The guy has been wrong about pretty much EVERYTHING. Why in the world would you keep putting your hope and trust in a man who has been losing, lying, and crying for years on end???
Just a guess: because he makes them feel really good about the blind hatred that is the core of their being? er.. I mean "economic anxiety."

Back