Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Nassau County NY

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 929
  • Views: 20K
  • Politics 
Ummmm ... Trump(?) just started posting again on his official X/Twitter Account.

May be a short-term thing to promote this boondoggle with Musk, but if not, is not a great sign for investors in Truth Social -- it's only value is as Trump's exclusive social media platform.

does he forget that his presidency ended in a disaster? Does he think he’s fooling us or is this just red meat from the base?

“Beginning in the spring, Elon Musk quietly blocked out an hour on Fridays for a new pursuit: national politics.

In weekly meetings, consultants and vendors for a super political-action committee updated him on their progress toward the discussed goal of turning out 800,000 people to vote for Donald Trump in battleground states. They proposed a budget of about $160 million they would need for the task, most of it to come from Musk himself, and talked about raising an army of more than 6,000 canvassers and other workers, according to people familiar with the matter.

Then, less than three months after launching the effort, Musk signed off on firing most of the vendors, only for the super PAC to rehire one of them after the resulting chaos. He also replaced the Texas-based advisers who helped him get the group off the ground with veterans of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s failed presidential bid. …”

Ummmm ... Trump(?) just started posting again on his official X/Twitter Account.

May be a short-term thing to promote this boondoggle with Musk, but if not, is not a great sign for investors in Truth Social -- it's only value is as Trump's exclusive social media platform.

there are several not great signs for DJT investors... whenTrump lamented that the stock market was crashing, perhaps he was referring only to his own stock.

On Friday, DJT reported second quarter results that revealed a net loss of $16.4 million, about half of which was tied to expenses related to the company's SPAC deal. The company also reported revenue of just under $837,000 for the quarter ending June 30, a 30% year-over-year drop.

In April, an updated regulatory filing showed Trump Media reported sales of just over $4 million as net losses reached nearly $60 million for the full year ending Dec. 31. The company warned it expects losses to continue amid greater profitability challenges.

Shares have fallen about 50% since the company's public debut at the end of March.

there are several not great signs for DJT investors... whenTrump lamented that the stock market was crashing, perhaps he was referring only to his own stock.

On Friday, DJT reported second quarter results that revealed a net loss of $16.4 million, about half of which was tied to expenses related to the company's SPAC deal. The company also reported revenue of just under $837,000 for the quarter ending June 30, a 30% year-over-year drop.

In April, an updated regulatory filing showed Trump Media reported sales of just over $4 million as net losses reached nearly $60 million for the full year ending Dec. 31. The company warned it expects losses to continue amid greater profitability challenges.

Shares have fallen about 50% since the company's public debut at the end of March.
But, but, but . . .

“I feel the president should have at least a say in [setting interest rates]. I feel that strongly. I made a lot of money. I was very successful. And I think I have a better instinct than, in many cases, people that would be on the Federal Reserve — or the chairman.”

^ In other words, the only live listeners will be a small band of Trump syncophants and they will then post a highly edited and massaged transcript at a later time.

Back