Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Nassau County NY

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 933
  • Views: 20K
  • Politics 

Computers in the sky? Satellites? Or is that what he thinks the cloud is?

computer GIF

Harris talking about “the cloud” in 2010 as “existing above us” is not exactly accurate, either, but strikes me as different from computers in the sky.

Last edited:

Tailor-made for the “we’re not going back” montage I assume must be coming …

I’d love it if just once when he says stuff like, “Friends of mine that are [English professors, etc…]”, someone asked him to name one of those people.

The context of this response is chilling (if you think he is paying attention and not just offering vague platitudes) — M4L just claiming that children are being abused by being taught they aren’t born in their own bodies and how to stop the scourge of transgenderism …

Classy bunch that attends these Trump rallies.

JOHNSTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A man at former President Trump’s rally in Johnstown, Pa., stormed into the press area as the former president spoke Friday, but he was surrounded by police and sheriff’s deputies and was eventually subdued with a Taser.

The altercation came moments after Trump criticized major media outlets for what he said was unfavorable coverage and dismissed CNN as fawning for its interview Thursday with his Democratic rival Kamala Harris and her running mate, Tim Walz.

The man made it over a bicycle rack ringing the media area, and began climbing the back side of a riser where television reporters and cameras were stationed, according to a video of the incident posted to social media by a reporter for CBS News. People near him tried to pull him off the riser and were quickly joined by police officers.

The crowd cheered as a pack of police led the man away, prompting Trump to declare, “Is there anywhere that’s more fun to be than a Trump rally?”

“… After touting how much women love him and he loves them at a Friday rally, Donald Trump praised female supporters’ husbands for deigning to “allow” their wives to follow him across America.

“Somebody said, ‘Women don’t like Donald Trump,’” he said at a rally in Johnstown, Pennsylvania.

“I said, ‘I think that’s wrong. I think they love me. I love them.’”

The moment reminded him to address a group of supporters near the stage, who he said were North Carolina women who had attended hundreds of his events.

“They’re wealthy as hell, look at ‘em,” the former president said.

“They’ve got nothing but cash. Their husbands are great. But they allow them to go all over the country.”

He recalled asking the husbands about that at one point. “I say, ‘How do you put up with this? Your wives are traveling all over the place. Do you mind?’"

He quoted their collective answer: "‘We trust our wives, sir, we trust them implicitly.’”

The former president celebrated the women's appearance. “They’re always perfectly coiffed!” he exclaimed. …”

Classy bunch that attends these Trump rallies.

JOHNSTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A man at former President Trump’s rally in Johnstown, Pa., stormed into the press area as the former president spoke Friday, but he was surrounded by police and sheriff’s deputies and was eventually subdued with a Taser.

The altercation came moments after Trump criticized major media outlets for what he said was unfavorable coverage and dismissed CNN as fawning for its interview Thursday with his Democratic rival Kamala Harris and her running mate, Tim Walz.

The man made it over a bicycle rack ringing the media area, and began climbing the back side of a riser where television reporters and cameras were stationed, according to a video of the incident posted to social media by a reporter for CBS News. People near him tried to pull him off the riser and were quickly joined by police officers.

The crowd cheered as a pack of police led the man away, prompting Trump to declare, “Is there anywhere that’s more fun to be than a Trump rally?”

Well never fear the NY Times has the media's back. Oh wait.

Trump is vile but transparent. Harris et al. are as mysterious as the Bene Gesserit.
I don't know. Trust is low either way. Hopefully between now and then Harris emerges as an executive in which case it's a no-brainer.
...but this forum is not the place.
How is trump transparent when he constantly lies? No one knows what the hell he really stands for.

I trust that Harris cares about the people of this country. Something I'm confident trump doesn't care about.

Gift link: Six Degrees of Trump and Bacon

“… At a town-hall event, a young man asked the former president about the cost of meat, and he replied with a meandering answer that somehow connected wind farms to a decrease in bacon consumption.

“Groceries, food has gone up at levels that nobody’s ever seen before. We’ve never seen anything like it—50, 60, 70 percent,” he said. “You take a look at bacon and some of these products and some people don’t eat bacon anymore. We are going to get the energy prices down. When we get energy down, you know, this was caused by their horrible energy—wind, they want wind all over the place. But when it doesn’t blow we have a little problem. This was caused by energy. This was really caused by energy, and also their unbelievable spending. They are spending us out of wealth, actually, they’re taking our wealth away, but it was caused by energy.”

Once you break it down into component parts, it’s not quite as erratic, but it’s still nonsensical. Trump is saying that the Biden administration has pushed for an expansion of wind power. That has, in his view, driven inflation, which has made grocery prices higher and forced cost-conscious shoppers to cut down on eating bacon.

That’s somewhat coherent, as a theory. The problem is that nearly none of it is true. …”

Back