Trump Rallies & Interviews Catch-All | Nassau County NY

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 918
  • Views: 20K
  • Politics 
Didn't Trump already use the "What the hell do you have to lose?" bit? Was that 16 or 20?
He used it in 2016. He's used it several times recently. I remember him saying it most in 2016 in relation to black voters who he would say have it bad so what the hell do you have to lose voting for him.

Didn't make sense then, doesn't make sense now. But, Trump thinks it's got a kick to it so he keeps saying it because he gets to say the word hell and the audience cheers.

Trump Claims There’s a ‘75% Chance’ a Kid Riding the New York Subway Will Go Missing​

Despite all the persecution I have endured from the corrupt judicial system in New York – it’s a corrupt system – I love the people of this state, and I want to give back. I want to give back to you. I’ve had a great life, I want to give back to you. We’re gonna give it back to you. We’re gonna make this city and we’re going to make this state incredible again. Together, we will rebuild our roads, bridges, highways, and airports. They’re falling apart, they’re falling down. We will renovate New York subway. Oh, it was beautiful, I used to go to school on the subway. Can you believe it? I mean, I like to say it’s not so long ago, but it probably is.

… “But my parents would drop me off at a subway and I’d go to Union Turnpike, or I’d go to wherever I– They had no fear that I was going to be disappearing! They would take me to a subway, put me on, and say, ‘Bye darling, bye.’ If you do that today, you have about a 75% chance that you’ll never see your child again. What the hell has happened here? What has happened?”

Trump Claims There’s a ‘75% Chance’ a Kid Riding the New York Subway Will Go Missing​

Despite all the persecution I have endured from the corrupt judicial system in New York – it’s a corrupt system – I love the people of this state, and I want to give back. I want to give back to you. I’ve had a great life, I want to give back to you. We’re gonna give it back to you. We’re gonna make this city and we’re going to make this state incredible again. Together, we will rebuild our roads, bridges, highways, and airports. They’re falling apart, they’re falling down. We will renovate New York subway. Oh, it was beautiful, I used to go to school on the subway. Can you believe it? I mean, I like to say it’s not so long ago, but it probably is.

… “But my parents would drop me off at a subway and I’d go to Union Turnpike, or I’d go to wherever I– They had no fear that I was going to be disappearing! They would take me to a subway, put me on, and say, ‘Bye darling, bye.’ If you do that today, you have about a 75% chance that you’ll never see your child again. What the hell has happened here? What has happened?”

Why in the world is he doing rallys in New York?

Back