UNC Football Catch-All Thread | Week 4 - James Madison @ UNC (Noon ACCN)

• Thread starter Thread starter Croatoan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 665
  • Views: 8K
  • UNC Sports 
They were predicted to finish 15 out of 18 in the Big 10 and that was before Indiana and Michigan State looked good. There is a decent shot they finish around UCLA and Purdue at the bottom of the league.

Maybe JMU or Wake is worse, but it is close.
There is a good chance that Wake, Dook, and UVA all end up rating out as worse than Minnesota by the end of the season. That’s more of testament to how bad those 3 ACC teams are than a ringing endorsement of Minnesota though. Most power ratings have Minnesota 10-20 spots higher than those teams right now, but of course it’s still early and there’s no telling how the rest of the season will shake out.

As for this week, it’s possible that JMU will be a tough out for us. The fact that we’re only favored by 10 against them at home says that it’s not just our fans that have serious concerns about our offense.

There is a good chance that Wake, Dook, and UVA all end up rating out as worse than Minnesota by the end of the season. That’s more of testament to how bad those 3 ACC teams are than a ringing endorsement of Minnesota though. Most power ratings have Minnesota 10-20 spots higher than those teams right now, but of course it’s still early and there’s no telling how the rest of the season will shake out.

As for this week, it’s possible that JMU will be a tough out for us. The fact that we’re only favored by 10 against them at home says that it’s not just our fans that have serious concerns about our offense.
And yet I have zero doubt that UVa and another of these three will find a way to beat us this year.

This team is so squirrelly; couldn’t have picked a better year to have zero expectations of Carolina football. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching them, especially the defense. Amare Campbell is a bad dude. No idea what this Saturday is going to look like but I got us winning, something like 27-24.

I imagine that if you dug too deeply into the thoughts and desires of most members of most teams, you'd find a lot of undesirables. Although I run the risk of a Harold Miner attack, I'd propose you root for jerseys and not get too invested in the beliefs of most players.
Thanks for saying this Calheel. I don’t agree with you and most on this board on a lot of things but I’d never spite you guys in real life situations just for your beliefs. We all have to do better.

Back