UNC Football Catch-All Thread | Week 4 - James Madison @ UNC (Noon ACCN)

• Thread starter Thread starter Croatoan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 665
  • Views: 8K
  • UNC Sports 
Welp … held the ball too long and then pretty good interception on a ball behind the receiver.

Guys and gals, I'm sorry. Max Johnson ain't it. Every single one of his throws is bad. He targets one guy. His throws have nothing on them. He should have 2 INT's right now. Not good.

The one thing we couldn't do- give their sorry ass offense a short field- we did. Not great. Otherwise, though, the defense looks great. I'm loving the different looks Collins is giving.

*aside from the 3rd and 19 debacle

Would like to see the other guy for a series. Mix in some QB runs and options to go with Hampton.

I don’t think Max Johnson is very good.
He’s more mobile on the run than he was reputed to be and he’s not that good as a “mobile” passer. He’s a stationary passer. That interception was completely on Max…..throw it to the sideline and Nesbit is the only one who could catch it.

I think it speaks to my low expectations but I’m not nervous watching this game, usually i’m a wreck watching these games.

The one thing we couldn't do- give their sorry ass offense a short field- we did. Not great. Otherwise, though, the defense looks great. I'm loving the different looks Collins is giving.

*aside from the 3rd and 19 debacle
The third ad 19 was a missed tackle by a freshman LB, didn’t bother me too much

He’s more mobile on the run than he was reputed to be and he’s not that good as a “mobile” passer. He’s a stationary passer. That interception was completely on Max…..throw it to the sideline and Nesbit is the only one who could catch it.
Arm strength let him down.

Back