ZZLP/ZZL & Topics & Financials

Thanks for posting the Venmo link. A small donation is on its way!

And I will add in a vote for a single board with all of the things like the old ZZL. It was my number one board for 20 years before the split, and I’m looking forward to this taking the number one place again.

Thank you to everyone that donated so far! You all are super kind! We've already taken in over $500 which is just nuts.

michael-scott-crying-facial-expression-1whgviax0gdh3v0d.gif

Should be one in there from me as well but the last 4 of the phone didn't match. I get that often with Venmo.

Thread evolved from a split the boards chat to a pay the man chat.

My .02 on both

1- I’m less inclined to solve a problem that doesn’t exist yet by splitting boards. I too preferred the pre split zzl. The non politic threads got more traction and were often very interesting as compared to today. We can always split down the road if problems arise.

2. I’ll dig up the Venmo link and throw in for the cause.

Sent a modest contribution, realize it didn’t have my user name. Oh well. Thanks to everyone for setting this monster loose on an unsuspecting world.

Sent a modest contribution, realize it didn’t have my user name. Oh well. Thanks to everyone for setting this monster loose on an unsuspecting world.
Thank you! I will send you a DM so you can get whatever credit we come up with.

Your contribution is very much appreciated!!!

Thread evolved from a split the boards chat to a pay the man chat.

My .02 on both

1- I’m less inclined to solve a problem that doesn’t exist yet by splitting boards. I too preferred the pre split zzl. The non politic threads got more traction and were often very interesting as compared to today. We can always split down the road if problems arise.

2. I’ll dig up the Venmo link and throw in for the cause.
I think with the ignore thread function, we will likely stick to one forum for now. The function works but has a cosmetic glitch and I'd also like to see if I can add another feature but yeah, ignoring threads if you're not interested will help bridge the gap for now.

Thanks and sorry for the hassle! We can also accept Zelle if you've ever heard of that (zzlpolitics@gmail.com). Really appreciate you going to such a length to donate to our community!
I sent a Zelle payment but it is “pending due to suspected fraud” since this email address was new and not in my contacts. I’m sure it will process in a day or two.

Please let me know when you receive this.

Last edited:
Absolutely - count me in. I have Zelle too. Will send after a few meetings I have this morning. Thank you Rock!

Last edited:
I sent a Zelle payment but it is “pending due to suspected fraud” since this email address was new and not in my contacts. I’m sure it will process in a day or two.

Please let me know when you receive this.

Absolutely - count me in. I have Zelle too. Will send after a few meetings I have this morning. Thank you Rock!
Thanks guys! As of now, 1/3 Zelle payments have worked so yeah, they seem to have a bit stricter guidelines on sending money.

We thank you for the support!

Back