2024-2025 NFL thread

Bills looking really good on defense tonight, even dealing with a lot of injuries. That pick 6 by Tua was eye opening how weak his arm is.

Now Tua appears to be concussed yet again.

I’m not saying I can do it, but as an NFL QB you have to be able to get this ball out of bounds. I couldn’t believe this play.

Tua threw 3 interceptions and has another concussion. Dude needs to quit before he has severe brain damage.

Yeah, I hope Tua sits the remainder of the season and reassesses his future. He’s headed down a dark cognitive path. At this point, his concussions are damn near full on TBIs. This is now multiple concussions resulting in the fencing pose.

Massive QB salaries, the hard cap, and increasing percentile injury guaranteed contracts pervert incentives all around. The Dolphins have a $100M+ incentive to clear him to play and force him to make the call on retirement.

No doubt
I certainly feel more for say a British Brooks if he gets concussed this year after all his trials and tribulations . Rookie RB contracts-knowing what the NFL knows about Running backs longevity--Really is tough stuff

Why do the announcers seem to believe that they must look for some technicality on every play?

On the Ridley score for Tenn, they were looking at the slow motion and said it looked like the defender's leg might have hit his leg to make him down at the 1.

REALLY? It wasn't called on the field, the scores are double checked, why do the announcers seem to be looking for something?

I'm sure some of you have seen the meme before but this is how we feel every time Butker makes a kick.

IMG_6007.jpeg

Back