2024 Political Polls

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 2K
  • Views: 56K
  • Politics 
On the day that he dropped out it was 51-49 Biden. It had gotten as high as 53-47 Biden, and as low as 47-53 Trump.
Yes, but 538 was a huge outlier in that regard. Silver, the Economist, the prediction markets all had it in the 60-40 range or 70-30 range for Trump.

If we are talking about Cal Cunningham, he was at the time more well known and more established than Jackson. He has an impressive background, arguably at that point more impressive than Jackson's at the time. Cal has been consistent in his views since he was in college. I can't provide a reason for why he engaged in those texts with that woman, but I can say that he let many people down, most of all his wife, his family and himself. I would also say that in this age you have to be smarter than that and suspect everyone and trust no one. Republicans and foreign meddlers will stop at nothing to achieve their goals.

I will say that I believe that almost everyone deserves a second chance and I think Cal is no exception. From what I know from public sources whatever behavior he engaged in paled in comparison to the immoral behavior of Trump and to think that some NC voters chose to not vote for Cal because of some alleged infidelity but chose to vote for the repeat adulterer in Trump is silly.

If we are talking about Cal Cunningham, he was at the time more well known and more established than Jackson. He has an impressive background, arguably at that point more impressive than Jackson's at the time. Cal has been consistent in his views since he was in college. I can't provide a reason for why he engaged in those texts with that woman, but I can say that he let many people down, most of all his wife, his family and himself. I would also say that in this age you have to be smarter than that and suspect everyone and trust no one. Republicans and foreign meddlers will stop at nothing to achieve their goals.

I will say that I believe that almost everyone deserves a second chance and I think Cal is no exception. From what I know from public sources whatever behavior he engaged in paled in comparison to the immoral behavior of Trump and to think that some NC voters chose to not vote for Cal because of some alleged infidelity but chose to vote for the repeat adulterer in Trump is silly.
Because the majority of people that support Dems are different from the majority that support Pubs.

21% Black voters say Trump?

And who are the people that are Biden-Trump voters??
Trump gets half of that…especially considering enthusiasm on both sides.
What is the point of this post? This weird badgering of HY2012 makes little sense to me.
Well you can’t have a normal political discussion, agree that Trump is not a good person/candidate/leader but then go vote crazy anyway without being called out.

It’s pretty ridiculous if you think about..atleast the ignorant and/or deplorables really support the guy.

He posts like the most dangerous type of Trumper and they who keep him in play.

You say that, but other than a massive inheritance and a couple of affairs, there's no difference between Trump and Robinson.
The voters disagree. Trump has a better chance than Robinson by far. Trump is in deep trouble himself but I will be way more surprised if Robinson wins.

Back