2024 Presidential Election | 43 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 91K
  • Politics 
IDK if it's fake, but maybe? I honestly don't care that much to investigate the veracity of MAGA wank material

As for your question, I think there is a vid of it out in the ether somewhere but I'm getting ready to drink a shitton of beer and do a full detail on my car that will take me the better part of the afternoon so I'm passing the search baton to another
The only important question is did the Harris/Walz campaign release the photo saying it was real? If they didn't it doesn't matter if the picture was photoshopped or AI or whatever, because the Harris/Walz campaign would have nothing to do with it. If they did release it as a real picture then that's a different story, but if they didn't then it's just another Trump lie and false claim out of thousands at this point.

The only important question is did the Harris/Walz campaign release the photo saying it was real? If they didn't it doesn't matter if the picture was photoshopped or AI or whatever, because the Harris/Walz campaign would have nothing to do with it. If they did release it as a real picture then that's a different story, but if they didn't then it's just another Trump lie and false claim out of thousands at this point.

If I could pick one thing that just adds that little bit of man I really hate that guy it's when he adds the Thank you! to make it seem like people are lauding him with praise for what he just said.
The Thank you! is essential if you read it in the voice of Dennis Reynolds giving Charlie's campaign speech.

Well, one thing your cohorts could do is come up with another line of attack other than the usual racist birther crap.

I mean, think about it: You guys spent 3 years ragging on Biden for being old and not being mentally fit to hold office, and the second he steps down, fulfilling all of your public predictions, you guys don’t have a plan to deal with it?
Actually no different than the thoughtless, chaotic, fly by the seat of your pants way in which he governed!

The irony is strong here. Many of my MAGA acquaintances said, after his assassination attempt, that it was a consequence of when you have democrats spouting nonsense and falsity about Trump ending democracy and calling Trump the next hitler. I said to them at that point that those comments are a direct outcome of trumps clear rhetoric that drummed up a view from the right that the country would not survive if the dems win the election. It’s clear that he has only doubled down on this theme.

The good thing is that beyond the MAGA, people have grown weary of this ridiculousness and are looking for hope and vision. And that is exactly what Harris and walz are providing - hope, vision, and positivity. So long as Trump continues this path, he has no chance.

I want Republicans to win elections. I’m a moderate center-right Republican so I would prefer others over Trump, but am closer to Trump than I am Harris.

But by nominating Trump, the Republican party is likely gong to lose another election….
Moderate, center right :ROFLMAO:

Back