2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
I'm starting to believe and I think I'm about 2 weeks away from being, "Heck yeah, she's got this!"

Think we're in a bit of a honeymoon period. Will it drop back down and by how much?

The DNC will be important to watch. Its been stunning to see how fast the DEM machinery has solidified behind Harris. I'd probably be more concerned about what's going outside the DNC than inside: watch for the Palestinian protests. That could get ugly and be a major roadblock.

I loathe Rufo, he's probably done more to damage public ed from elementary school to the college level than any Republican operative over the past couple of years. He's the dude who started the whole "Critical Race Theory" nonsense a couple of years ago, and admitted that he was just using CRT to damage public schools all he could. DeSantis put him in charge of the New College in Florida and he's led the charge in firing most of the faculty or forcing them to leave, gone out of his way to mock students protesting his gutting of the college (sometimes leaving trustee meetings to go out and personally taunt student/staff protestors), and his plan is to turn the New College into a Florida version of the very conservative Hillsdale College in Michigan. Anything that has Rufo melting down and furious is a good thing, imo.

It’s kind of funny that Republicans spent all of 2016 and all of 2020, and basically formulated the entire basis behind the Big Lie, measuring electoral probability buy things like rally crowd sizes and enthusiasm. And yet, now that Trump have all of the energy and enthusiasm of a funeral, and all the attendance of a Wake Forest football home game, while Harris has overflow capacity crowds everywhere she goes, not a peep from the right wing!

For a guy who has been called a threat to democracy, compared to Hitler, called a fascist, and had a recent assassination attempt against him, I’m ok if he wants to punch back a little and point out how non-democratic the whole process was of removing Biden and inserting Harris, who not a single Democrat voted for in the primaries.
Nice to see you quoting JV Vance and a slew of other republicans (many of whom were hired by Trump) that have been trying to warn you about Trump and his threat to democracy...

Then again, maybe they just don't know him the way you do.

juxtaposed with JV's pitiful group attendance, this may makeTrump's head explode...

An hour before Harris was expected to appear before a crowd of 30,000, would-be attendees shared photos of cars and people waiting to get into the venue.

juxtaposed with JV's pitiful group attendance, this may makeTrump's head explode...

An hour before Harris was expected to appear before a crowd of 30,000, would-be attendees shared photos of cars and people waiting to get into the venue.
Hate the one in NC tomorrow was canceled because of the weather.

"tampontim" is trending on twitter. well I wouldn't say trending - has been selected by elon's minions to appear as trending. I am guessing that is some weird attack they are trying.
At least he didn't wear a maxi-pad on the side of his head for 3 days in a row on national television...

Back