2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 

Literally perfect response for that particular person.

I know that nothing should be surprising anymore for how nasty Republicans can be, but the fact that they're mad about a governor signing a bill to provide effing menstruation supplies to girls in public schools is nasty even by Republican standards. The actual fuck is wrong with this party?

He doesn’t really make an effort to explain his positions at all. When presented with facts that he is citing BS stats, he claims we are going too far down the immigration rabbit hole on an election thread. He cuts and runs.
Very troll-like behavior

HY2012 so you think that the fact that Dem party accepted Joe resigning and the VP taking the reins is subversive? That's only subversive in a cult... checking notes...oh YeahHeel2012 is in the cult...never mind continue your erroneous fact free "feels" postings.
Joe “resigned” alright. Lol!

Doesn't "feel" right to you or your cult? Well it is what happened but bring your Kelly Ann "alternative facts" based on your feelings and tell me you're not a weirdo cult member. Right now I'm seeing you like that.

Literally perfect response for that particular person.

I know that nothing should be surprising anymore for how nasty Republicans can be, but the fact that they're mad about a governor signing a bill to provide effing menstruation supplies to girls in public schools is nasty even by Republican standards. The actual fuck is wrong with this party?

Sorry, I’ve been off the board most of the day. Could you catch me up on what you think about the Republicans, Trump, and the Republican Party? Thanks in advance.

Stephen Miller is on The Beat with Ari Melber right now and they are talking about Project 2025 and immigration and a national abortion ban. Miller is blaming the controversy surrounding P2025 on left-wing media for blowing it out of proportion, not that the project directors actually published the document online and everyone else just picked it up and read it and interpreted it lol. And of course, he is denying that there will be a national abortion ban, and Trump was completely justified in wanting to send troops to the border, and he's JCD'ing January 6th saying that the alternate electors were completely legitimate and that Congress was supposed to consider them. And he's a fucking dookie, so there's that. Ari is handling it pretty well, being as respectful as he can and fact checking him in real time, even with Miller shouting over him. Miller is really something else.
Not wishing harm on anyone, and I'm a pacifist for the most part. But if I were at a cocktail party in which Stephen Miller was also present... I would walk up to his sniveling arse and throat punch him. (NOTE to Mods: please ban me "sofort" if I've over-stepped my bounds)

Not wishing harm on anyone, and I'm a pacifist for the most part. But if I were at a cocktail party in which Stephen Miller was also present... I would walk up to his sniveling arse and throat punch him. (NOTE to Mods: please ban me "sofort" if I've over-stepped my bounds)
"Mildly threatening gesture, but the subject is a dookie aspiring fascist. Penalties offset; first down"

Sorry, I’ve been off the board most of the day. Could you catch me up on what you think about the Republicans, Trump, and the Republican Party? Thanks in advance.
Sure, happy to. Take it from me, a former straight-ticket Republican voter: the Republican politicians and voters who enable the entire party to be batshit crazy suck, the current Republican presidential nominee sucks, and the Republican Party as a whole currently sucks. Does that help clear things up?

Last edited:

“… Trump now finds himself back in a dead-even contest and with new signs of strain in his orbit. In the face of new Democratic momentum, he has grown increasingly upset about Harris’s surging poll numbers and media coverage since replacing Biden on the ticket, complaining relentlessly and asking friends about how his campaign is performing, according to five people close to the campaign who like some others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations.

“It’s unfair that I beat him and now I have to beat her, too,” Trump told an ally in a phone call last weekend.

While Trump has repeatedly said Republican Party officials only needed to focus on election integrity, he has begun hearing from outside allies that he does not have a significant ground game in key battleground states.

He has grown annoyed with some of the media focus on his campaign staff, suggesting to others that his advisers get too much credit.

Some advisers have urged him to spend more on digital advertising, saying he is being pummeled online.

Democrats and some in Trump’s orbit have tried to highlight social media posts from Trump advisers and allies that they say show fear or bad messaging, while trying to stoke division in other ways. The Harris campaign has circulated posts and news releases about his staff, the pick of Sen. JD Vance (Ohio) as vice president, crowd size and other topics they say will grate on Trump and cause him to say controversial things.

… Since the June 27 debate, Trump has held eight campaign rallies, besides his nominating convention, including events in Minnesota, Florida and Virginia, all outside the main battleground map.

Harris will visit six states this week. Beyond interviews, the only event Trump has scheduled is a rally in Montana, a state where he is almost certain to win by double digits. Democrats wonder about the state of Trump’s operation, while the former president’s advisers note that he has campaigned for 21 months.

“Of all weeks when he has to blunt the momentum of Kamala Harris, you would have expected him to be very aggressive this week,” said Simon Rosenberg, a Democratic strategist. …”

“… Trump now finds himself back in a dead-even contest and with new signs of strain in his orbit. In the face of new Democratic momentum, he has grown increasingly upset about Harris’s surging poll numbers and media coverage since replacing Biden on the ticket, complaining relentlessly and asking friends about how his campaign is performing, according to five people close to the campaign who like some others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations.

“It’s unfair that I beat him and now I have to beat her, too,” Trump told an ally in a phone call last weekend.

While Trump has repeatedly said Republican Party officials only needed to focus on election integrity, he has begun hearing from outside allies that he does not have a significant ground game in key battleground states.

He has grown annoyed with some of the media focus on his campaign staff, suggesting to others that his advisers get too much credit.

Some advisers have urged him to spend more on digital advertising, saying he is being pummeled online.

Democrats and some in Trump’s orbit have tried to highlight social media posts from Trump advisers and allies that they say show fear or bad messaging, while trying to stoke division in other ways. The Harris campaign has circulated posts and news releases about his staff, the pick of Sen. JD Vance (Ohio) as vice president, crowd size and other topics they say will grate on Trump and cause him to say controversial things.

… Since the June 27 debate, Trump has held eight campaign rallies, besides his nominating convention, including events in Minnesota, Florida and Virginia, all outside the main battleground map.

Harris will visit six states this week. Beyond interviews, the only event Trump has scheduled is a rally in Montana, a state where he is almost certain to win by double digits. Democrats wonder about the state of Trump’s operation, while the former president’s advisers note that he has campaigned for 21 months.

“Of all weeks when he has to blunt the momentum of Kamala Harris, you would have expected him to be very aggressive this week,” said Simon Rosenberg, a Democratic strategist. …”

Back