2024 Presidential Election | 44 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
If only there were some opportunity, say... I dunno... in November, to express their displeasure with the Democratic candidate for president. They can still write in Joe Biden if they're so inclined.

Conflating Trump's role in Jan. 6 to disrupt the peaceful transition of power after a free and fair election with replacing a candidate ON A BALLOT for whom people can choose to vote or not vote is such a bad faith equivalence.
"Good faith" has never been the goal of Trump voters.

How can anyone be President when he's such a "crybaby" like Trump is about Biden dropping out? Its not like surprises............think Covid, never happen! Oh wait.....

Trump on a tear, he’s posted around three dozen fan art memes, including some Q-Anon stuff, self-soothing ahead of his “News Conference”. I guess weather kept him from golfing.

A mere sampling:

IMG_2351.jpeg
IMG_2350.jpeg

IMG_2349.jpeg

HY2012 complaining about us calling Trump a threat to democracy, meanwhile Trump is out here openly publishing QAnon slogans (where we go one, we go all) and saying things like "there is no in between you are either a patriot or a traitor to America." Would love to see him defend that kind of rhetoric.

HY2012 complaining about us calling Trump a threat to democracy, meanwhile Trump is out here openly publishing QAnon slogans (where we go one, we go all) and saying things like "there is no in between you are either a patriot or a traitor to America." Would love to see him defend that kind of rhetoric.
It just falls into his delusional stance of Trump won't actually do what he says.

so will Trump be making any surprise announcements at his press conference ?

Replacing JV Vance with Mike Flynn ?

Replacing his campaign managers with Laura Loomer and Alex Jones ?

I can see his inner circle in that conversation: “mein fuhrer, the Kamabla spelling error turned insult has not landed with the general public, and in fact has caused them to double down on calling it and us WEIRD. We recommend we find another attack to use. Crazy Kamala has continued to NOT trend negatively, so that should be your go-to now. “
Inner circle : And we love your use of alliteration there.

Trump: I don’t smoke. I have never lit anything. Except maybe the women. I love the women. All ages.

Back