2024 Presidential Election | 45 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
If I was Trump right about now, I’d be doing a little recon to see how Daddy Vladdy feels about extradition…

I think you just don’t have a very good sense of humor. The idea of Biden storming into the convention hall to try and reclaim his delegates and his spot he earned atop the ballot is hilarious to me. Obviously it’s not going to happen, but it is funny.

For a guy who has been called a threat to democracy, compared to Hitler, called a fascist, and had a recent assassination attempt against him, I’m ok if he wants to punch back a little and point out how non-democratic the whole process was of removing Biden and inserting Harris, who not a single Democrat voted for in the primaries.
Trump wasn’t trying to be funny. He just wants to whine because he thinks he’s been cheated.

And Biden wasn’t removed. He withdrew. You do understand this don’t you?

I think you just don’t have a very good sense of humor. The idea of Biden storming into the convention hall to try and reclaim his delegates and his spot he earned atop the ballot is hilarious to me. Obviously it’s not going to happen, but it is funny.
something like this would have to have at least some air of plausibility to it - that's what makes it funny.

This is a joke a crappy AI would come up with

Last edited:
A selfless public servant. An ideal to which we should all strive. Dare I say Christ-like.

I'm surprised you didn't mention that he donated every penny of his $400,000 presidential salary (at least that one time...)
Those are your words, not mine. But what I actually said is true.

Back