2024 Presidential Election | 46 Days to Election Day

• Thread starter Thread starter nycfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies: 4K
  • Views: 89K
  • Politics 
The first remarks about a second debate have now been thrown out there. Trump demands a second debate on Fox. Harris says she is ready for the second debate on the date/channel Trump already agreed to and promised.

Chances Trump will actually debate an ethnic woman in his current state with the same guardrails in place?

That's My Transportation Secretary.

terrell owens images GIF

I might be verging a bit into conspiracy-thinking here, but I've been wondering if Biden actually made the decision to step aside a while ago. Maybe not June 27 or even July 10, but maybe sooner than he let on, and he didn't want to announce it until after the RNC, so the Pubs would spend all that time aiming at the wrong target -- while also working behind the scenes to promote unity and a blitz out of the gate.

That's all speculation, of course, and perhaps completely wrong. But possible. Biden's stridency near the end started to seem a bit phony to me, though again that's just speculation and not based in anything.
Dark Brandon makes one last ride.

Yes!!! Dear Leader has given his blessing!! We must fall in line as a party, take our talking points to the masses and ensure our vision for single party rule over the uneducated infidels!!

One Party, One rule!!!
Guess the fact that no former president has endorsed trump must sting a bit. Nor any but maybe the most cray cray of his own former cabinet.

No comrade!! Very happy that we as a party will execute our plan for single party rule.

We must eliminate the dissenting views and ensure the Party’s hold on power.

One Party, One Rule!!
Sleep easy.

We have a system that allows 5/9 SCOTUS appointments to come from POTUS’s who lost the popular vote, and an outdated (by centuries) Electoral College that makes that possible.

A gerrymandered House that doesn’t reflect the voting patterns of key states.

And a Senate that gives Wyoming as much influence as California.

We’ve got bigger issues than a former POTUS endorsing a qualified candidate from his own party.

Last edited:
The first remarks about a second debate have now been thrown out there. Trump demands a second debate on Fox. Harris says she is ready for the second debate on the date/channel Trump already agreed to and promised.

Chances Trump will actually debate an ethnic woman in his current state with the same guardrails in place?

'Scared little punk': CNN panel slams 'big, strong man' Trump after he backs out of debate

Former President Donald Trump's decision to exit the September debate against Vice President Kamala Harris was the topic of conversation on CNN, with one panelist even going so far as to call him a "scared little punk."

Abby Phillip, host of CNN's "NewsNight," began her show Thursday night with Harris goading Trump on the social media app X

"What happened to 'any time, any place'" she quipped.

Phillips teed up her panel asking for their reaction on Harris "calling his bluff."

Jane Coaston, a contributing opinion writer for The New York Times, led off the panel's reaction with a shot at the former president.

"You mean Donald Trump wants to back out of a commitment? Stunning news!" she said.

You must not ignore the goal of one party, one voice!!

Anyone who does not agree should be eliminated from having a voice!

We must all march in lock step to the same ideals and never differ from our end goal.
Most Russian bots try to hide behind a less obvious take.
Besides, everybody already knows which side wants the “one party one rule” bit. I’ve seen JD Vance do a better job of trolling on FaceBook

I really hope Harris tells Hoffman what he wants to hear now but keeps Khan at the FTC. She has been a bright spot in Biden’s admin. I’d be more than willing to give Harris more $$$ if she agrees to keep Khan in charge of the FTC.

I understand the pragmatism of taking the money now, but billionaires shouldn’t influence policy (that’s why they shouldn’t exist at all.)

Back